Reaction score
First Language
Russian
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Project name: "Skazka"
Engine: RPG Maker MV

1.png
Skazka (Demo) - is an adventure game developed by Mustella Games.
After one incident, the mother of the protagonist was cursed, and the only way to cure her is to get a divine flower that grows only on the "Mountain of Life". He is the only one who can save her...

2.png
- Solve puzzles;
- Explore beautiful locations;

- A story told without words.

3.png
The main character:
Andrian.png
Adrian. A young man who lives in a peasant family with his mother, younger sister and younger brother.
Adrian, a kind guy who is ready to do everything to protect his family from danger ...
His family:
Mom.png
Artemis. Adrian's mom, a middle-aged woman. She was the heiress of a wealthy family, but was in love with a peasant, because of which she was expelled from the house, and she moved to live in the village.
Aina.png
Aina. Adrian's younger sister. She was a cheerful girl until the death of her father. After the death of her father, she, like her brothers, tries to help her mother by any means.
Fjord.png
Fjord. Adrian's younger brother An introvert guy, afraid to show his feelings. But at heart a good child.
4.png
SKAZKA 27.02.2020 13_50_06.pngSKAZKA 27.02.2020 16_19_14.pngSKAZKA 27.02.2020 16_28_12.png
5.png

Attachments

Last edited:

Wavelength

Edge of Eternity
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
Sounds like a nice game (and I like the focus on being about a family)! Your headers are nearly unreadable (especially on this forum's default Light Theme), though. I recommend redoing the letters with colors that stand out from the background you've drawn behind, and perhaps a bolder "font".

Morahir

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
Russian
Primarily Uses
RMMV

fizzly

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Polish
Primarily Uses
RMMV
@Morahir enjoyed the demo so far, but the puzzles are was too easy. Still, I think it's a nice demo.

Last edited:

Morahir

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
Russian
Primarily Uses
RMMV
@Morahirenyoed the demo so far, but the puzzles was too easy. Still, I think it's a nice demo.
Can I find out how long it took to go through? :rhappy:

fizzly

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Polish
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Can I find out how long it took to go through? :rhappy:
I didn't checked the time while playing (I enjoyed this!), but maybe...20 minutes?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Ive got a long lost half uncle. Thats real cool.
I forget what is bumping rule in this forum. Is anyone know? Thank you.
BCj
Ew, why does my blogpost on the rpgmaker.net site look like a garbled mess? Are html codes disabled or something?
I feel that I should cut down on my order queue so I can get some more time for my projects, its been quite a longggg while since I worked on them LOL
I friend of mine insisted on practicing dubbing things with him... and its quite funny, yet, it really takes a huge amount of practice!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Babiboo