Skill automatically executes when party limit gauge is full (Yanfly Party Limit Gauge)

Omnivorse

Warper
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Hi, everyone! I haven't found any thread related to this specifically so I thought I'd ask out here.
Forgive me if I posted in the wrong thread. I'm not sure whether to put it in the Plugin Request section or Plugin Support section.

So I have been using one of Yanfly's plugins called the Party Limit Gauge, (link http://yanfly.moe/2016/02/06/yep-67-party-limit-gauge). What this plugin does is create a a new resource for the players to use. In my case, I use it as some sort of limit break or ultimate skill. The gauge fills as the battle goes on, and if the players have enough of it, they can use it and execute a powerful skill.

My question is how do I automatically execute a skill when the party limit gauge is full? If this was using the default mana within the game, I assume I could get by with if conditions and eventing, but I am not sure how do I do this with this plugin. Is there a variable I have to call out from this plugin that refers to the party limit gauge? I am not really knowledgeable in Javascripting. From my understanding, I might have to use "$gameParty.partyLimitGaugeMax()" in some kind of code (taken from plugin's website).

Alternatively, I'm thinking of using a skill follow-up plugin that executes the skill that requires the Party Limit Gauge if it is full. Basically, everytime a character attacks, it is guaranteed to be followed up by the said skill (if the party limit gauge is full.)
But I'd like to know if its possible for a skill to be automatically executed when the party limit gauge is full. Any ideas?

Cheers.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

misterdovah wrote on RyanYe's profile.
Hiiiii :rwink:
RPG Maker is working for me such as a College Degree: I've so much to learn to create, explore and try on...
You ever get really into a tv show...then realize after the first season you were really only into the opening theme for said show, and now that it's changed you're kinda done with it?
*Inhuman screech* Generator male clothing edits incoming.
The last two months of 2020 were bitter for me. It was a hard year.

January came and there wasn't so much to celebrate.

Nonetheless we must keep pushing.

I know I'm late, but I'm here to wish you all a good, safe and prosperous 2021.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
brubaru