fireflyege

Witch please!
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Turkish
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Let's imagine a skill called "Slice" which procs a skill called "Dice" on the same enemy with %X chance.

You use Slice and Dice is not visible but randomly occurs when you use Slice. It also applies to counter attacks. How can I make that happen?

Webby

Laid-back and nonchalant person
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I can only think of these ways, hope this helps
1: You could use a plugin/script (Depends on what RM you use)
sidenote: I don't use much plugins/scripts so don't ask me which does which
2: you could setup a common event where it uses a the skill, in this case "Dice". It goes like this, activate "Slice" which procs the common event
which activates the skill "Dice". However, this results in a really bad stuff so I don't particularly want to recommend this.

Lonewulf123

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Enlish
I believe VE has a plugin that allows for that. It’s called Follow Up skills. If you do a search on the forums you can find another similar plugin. Not sure if it will be compatible to your game, but it’s worth a shot.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

It look that somehow MZ tracks are messed up (for example battle4 is obviously a theme, castle2 is a ship, ship1 is a scene and so on..). Maybe they just named them after with some ambiguity.
is there a script call that return how much turn has passed in battle?
Does anyone find this hard to read?

Enjoying my weekend at home to stay Covid free. How is everyone else doing?
If you enjoy speed mapping for RPG Maker MV check out my YouTube Channel. My latest video includes custom made tiles which makes a simple map look dynamic!

Check out my short game Hikari's World! : Chapter I, on itch.io/games.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
qwertyben