DigitalWF

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I wonder if plugin like this already exist, basically a way to upgrade existing skill instead of keep learning new skills which make your skill list crowded with too many skills.
For example LV1 Firebolt deal 100 damage, at LV 2 it deal 200 damage, and so on....
and maybe at lv 5 Firebolt, A new skill will be unlocked. Kind of like many popular RPG for example ragnarok online 1.

Mirai Ko

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
It sounds like what you want is the <Hide if learned Skill: x> function from VisuStella Skills and States Core.

If I'm reading you right, say you learn LV1 Firebolt at lvl 1, then LV2 Firebolt at lvl 2. If you have LV1 Firebolt set to <Hide if learned Skill: LV2 Firebolt>, then the LV1 spell should disappear from the skills list of any actor who knows the LV2 spell, freeing up skill list space.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Say, does anyone know any other indie game development forums? Progress on my uni survey has been a little slow, so I wanna look into posting it around a bit more.
Due to the bullies' resurgence on Facebook and Twitter against my friend (and I since I defend), we've decided to move over to tumblr to try to obscure our presence, where we might finally be at peace working on games. If anyone wants my/our game's tumblrs to follow lmk. :kaojoy:
Is there anyone need help with anything except art and music?
is Gotcha Gotcha Games Inc. = KADOKAWA CORPORATION? I haven't found this topic yet, Want to know for credits on my game. Thanks.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ExeSandbox