Skill Shop setting Actor/Skill Type specific skill purchases

KusageRose

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
N/A
Hi, so I'm using the YED plugin here: https://raw.githubusercontent.com/suppayami/yami-engine-delta/master/build/SkillShop/YED_SkillShop.js

When I get to the skill shop, I want skills for purchase only showing up for certain members. For example, I have a white mage. Only my white mage should be able to purchase heal from the skill shop. I have the skill set that only white mages can use it. However, when I select my warrior, I'm still able to purchase heal. I currently don't have any skills for my warrior so I don't want anything showing up. Albeit I'm not able to equip the spell on my warrior because he's a warrior, but I still don't want to be able to purchase it. Ideally it should be blanked out as I don't meet the requirements for that skill, or just not show up at all

How can I make purchasing skills actor/skill type specific?

NinjaKittyProductions

Professional Murder Hobos
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
This can be achieved by using conditional branches. Simply have the event set up to check which class the player is. Then call the appropriate plugin command.

KusageRose

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
N/A
This can be achieved by using conditional branches. Simply have the event set up to check which class the player is. Then call the appropriate plugin command.
What if they are all in the same party? When I call the conditional it will load the first player's skill shop, but will be accessible to the other players. I want more of each player has their own individual skill list within the shop you can view when you click learn for the specific player.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

I guess the concept of friendship has changed :") Today I saw a very quiet boy getting bullied by his 'friends' because he wasn't talking. They made a circle and made him sit in the middle and were nagging him saying hey talk, sing a song, do this tongue twister etc. etc. And I could totally see the discomfort in the boy's face. Glad I don't have 'friends' lmao
Music is my life, getting noticed for it is the best compliment I can get. So thanks to those who expressed interest :)
character for fun, based on various friends input.

I've noticed that the website has changed a lot since I left in August last year...
One of my kitties after a long, tiring day of being adorable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nekakawaii