Valancourt

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
While playtesting my game using Yanfly's Skill Learn System, when I made all the character's skills and tried to have her learn them, I got this error message as soon as I clicked on the "Advancement" command which takes you into the skill learning screen:

"skilllearnCostJp is not defined."

Why did I get this message? I followed all the tagging correctly as far as I can tell...error1.png error2.png error3.png error4.png error5.png

Please help, and thank you.
- V

Engr. Adiktuzmiko

Chemical Engineer, Game Developer, Using BlinkBoy'
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Tagalog
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
Did you test it in a new game or did you load a saved game mase before adding the plugin? A lot of plugins dont initialize their data on a saved game so they get an error if you load a saved game made before the plugin was added.

Valancourt

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Actually I fixed it! I just needed to update the plugins and move the Job Points plugin higher in the list!

Andar

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
RMMV
move the Job Points plugin higher in the list!
Yanfly's plugins are required to be installed in exactly the same order as they are listed on his website.
any other order and you'll risk random effects and errors and malfunctions.

So to prevent further errors I suggest you reorder them into that order and then start a new game (reordering plugins will make all older saved games incompatible because part of the plugin data is stored in the savefiles on saving)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Another thumb update. The nail is beginning to break away, along with the aforementioned hard and blackened dead skin. The final join has regained some of its flexibility, tho it's a bit stiff after being held still for so long. The very tip of my thumb has a strange dry and somewhat tingly feeling to it when I touch it to something, but at least it isn't numb. I am so ready for this to be over. :o
Can I get away with calling a "shortsword" a dagger and not a sword?
So here's the full cycles, I'm not so familiar with actually animating and giving motion so any observation on that matter would be really helpful! :kaoswt:
EfGHbLh.gif

Just now I realized I didn't scale it up so its smol...
I wanna make a YouTube video about reviewing a game, but I don't know what RPG Maker game I should play...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dracodfs