Mega Man Volnutt

Mega Man Volnutt
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
N/A
Is it possible to have skills act as items in which all actors can equip anytime they want? Kinda like in FFRK

Shaz

Global Moderators
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Actors don't equip items.

What is FFRK?

TriceratopsX

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
@Shaz I think he means Final Fantasy Record Keeper

As for your question, I think Yanfly should have a plugin like this already if I'm not mistaken

Shaz

Global Moderators
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Then he should explain what he means in detail, unless he only wants help from people who are very familiar with the game/system he's trying to copy, which would reduce the number of people who can help ;)

TriceratopsX

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
@Shaz I agree, I'm only operating on guesses right now ;P I'm not very familiar with Final Fantasy myself I only know very basic information on it (and only know some of the names thanks to Yanfly's tips & tricks videos)

Anyway this is the Yanfly plugin I was refering to before (http://yanfly.moe/2016/04/08/yep-90-equip-battle-skills-rpg-maker-mv/) is this similar to what you want?

kirbwarrior

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
N/A
Even without plugins, you can do that with equipment; Let level ups handle stats, then let the five equip slots give out specific types of skills (except weapon since it already sort of does).

Kes

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

One thing those jp developer still get wrong about boob physic is that... men's muscly hard pecs can jiggle too.
Definitely glad I haven't released a few of my plugins that are technically done. As I learn more, I find ways to make my code more efficient, and in one case so far, discovered an existing function that did EXACTLY what I created my own function to do.
So I was kinda recommended a manga to learn a few drawing tips, I dunno if it will actually work, but I'm liking the story lol
M745veO.jpg
RPG Maker News #12 | Control Zooming, Customize Bush Effect, Causality & Happy Bones on Steam
Episode 16 let's go! We're making an RPG in RPG Maker MZ! This week... even more mapping, we're almost done with all the mapping for our first dungeon!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
erryopo