epson777341

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
So, when I start a new test game, it adds my 256th and 267th skill to all my actors. I have no idea why, there's no event doing it, It's not a skill given by adding it through the class tab or any equipment/note tags. I also can't remove the skills, it just adds them back in. Is this happening to anybody else? Anybody know why, or how to stop it?

Edit: When put into a fresh project, it adds the 7th and 8th skills. This is just not making any sense.

Last edited by a moderator:

_Shadow_

Tech Magician Level:
Reaction score
First Language
Greek
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
This is strange. Deleting the suggestion I wrote before.

Do you have any common events?

Have you added any scripts?

Did you missed any event or event page actually?

Not sure that to think here.

kovak

Silverguard
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
PT - EN
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Are you using Equip Skill Core or Skill Learn System?

epson777341

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
EDIT: I am using Equip Core and Skill Learn.

Nothing in common events or any maps. 

I am using a bunch of yanfly's plugins, but I don't see anything that would do that, and , again, when I put them into a new project without plugins, it just does it to different skills.

EDIT: I redownloaded Yanfly's skill learn plugin, and that seemed to fix the issue. Although, not sure why it happened in the first place. 

kovak

Silverguard
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
PT - EN
Primarily Uses
RMMV
maybe cuz your was outdated

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

AeroPergold wrote on LUKElcs's profile.
Its-a me, Pergold from Gamejolt!
I added footstep sounds to our content that I posted in a previous thread. I was unable to edit the post, so if you're interested, see below.

DOWNLOAD LINK

I've started working on rpg maker again, and I can see a lot of improvement from when I was 13. I still have a long way to go, but I'm proud that I've gotten this far.
Animated Title screen is by SharkerrBlue(SB)
I am using the Nightmare Land pack.
I just can't walk to the store for lunch without walking past people smoking. It not only smells bad, it's probably poisoning me. I'm afraid I'll eventually have to be hospitalized. I can't take another path because there's too much traffic and drivers in the plaza are reckless sometimes. I almost got run over once, even after looking both ways.
RyanYe wrote on whtdragon's profile.
Your art works about Wyrvens and Dragons are sooooooooo cooooooooool~! I like them so bad
Can you create more? like Archangels, Devils, Titans, Cyclops!!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
yam655