LittlePIGGY

Just a piggy
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Russian
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
I haven't found a way to disable the entire Skill Type for one battle and enable it for another. The plugin doesn't have any command either. Am I looking poorly? I am well aware of these functions, but they, as I understand it, cut off visibility for good. Forever.
Skill Types
Hidden Skill Types:
- Insert the ID's of the Skill Types you want hidden from view ingame.
Hidden During Battle:
- Insert the ID's of the Skill Types you want hidden during battle only.

Please tell me how to enable / disable the availability of certain Types of Skills before the battle. Taking into account the work of the plugin.

ramza

Lunatic Coder
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
You can't.
This plugin parameter is true or false for all battles all the time.

If you have one specific battle where a certain skilltype should not be usable, inflict a state on the party that seals that skilltype. If you have multiple battles where this is going to be a thing, consider using a passive state, with a switch set as the enable condition, and then turn the switch on before one such battle, and turn it off after.

LittlePIGGY

Just a piggy
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Russian
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
You can't.
Sad but thanks.
I thought it was there but I just couldn't recognize it. It makes me crazy.
In my case, it was necessary to disable the display of a number of skill categories in the list for some of the battles. It is the display, not just the use.

Shaz

Global Moderators
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV

I've moved this thread to Plugin Support. Thank you.

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

It's been so long since I had to us a logical AND (&&) that I needed to look it up to see if that was even a thing you can do. But hey, I have dynamic UI now so that's nice.

[Literally everything] is not defined.
Some neat things I made.
Shown to you in the form of an awful Windows Movie Maker Video.
1653453172179.png
Another amazing plugin by Dsiver! Thank you!

Salvage plugin. Craft something you decide you no longer need, or find an item you have no interest in, salvage it for scrap and resources. As you salvage items, gain EXP and level up. The higher your level, the better odds you have at succeeding, and the more material you'll actually acquire.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ruihiro_Jirishima