adder

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
spain
Primarily Uses
Hi, I am trying to create skills that require gold and JP to learn them, I am using the Skill Learn System (YEP) and Job Points (YEP), I have no problem setting the base costs, but I would like to make the cost of gold increase with each skill you buy, (Example: 100, 200, 350… etc.) so that all skills cost the same amount of JP but more and more gold.
I don't have much knowledge of javascript, if someone could help me I would appreciate it.
Thanks in advance and best regards.

adder

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
spain
Primarily Uses
Bump
Hello again, it seems that no one knows how to do this, or my post opens past unnoticed, I suppose because of the dates in which we are at the end of the holidays / beginning of the year, etc. I have been looking for how to do it online, I saw a similar post that asked how to increase the cost gradually, but it referred to the cost of JP, I leave the link here: https://forums.rpgmakerweb.com/inde...-learn-system-gradual-jp-cost-increase.98396/
I'm looking for something similar, only that instead of the cost being JP, it is gold, so that from the beginning you have access to all the skills, but each skill you learn increases the cost of the next. A greeting and thanks in advance.

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Episode 18 is here. We're still making a game in RPG Maker MZ. This week, let's make that cliff map look awesome with the new tiles we made last week! Join us live, now!

I just watched the CG movie HARLOCK: Space Pirate, a retelling of the anime Harlock story. It was pretty awesome, and has given me some inspiration for my space game, at least for parts of it.
How comes, when you are fearful to log anywhere, that somebody close passed from COVID and you learn too late, you suddenly are mortified that others who almost share BDay dates didn't answer the art you made for them?
unknown.png
Trying to make some horror "Corpse Party" style tileset.
100 degrees here (38 degrees C) god I need ac

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HappyHeart