Skills not showing up in-battle/in-game

ShadowReaper2567

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Again, title says it all. i have made the skills to be given at lvl one, and my characters are both lvl 5, but the skills refuse to show up in battle, don't know how to fix it and need some help.

Attachments

GoodSelf

Zhu Li! Do the thing!
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
What types are the skills listed under? If your actor doesn't have the right Skill Type, they won't be able to use the specified skill!

ShadowReaper2567

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
What types are the skills listed under? If your actor doesn't have the right Skill Type, they won't be able to use the specified skill!
i made it so my characters can use both special and magic

Andar

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
RMMV
@ShadowReaper2567
that does not answer the most important part of the questions:
what skill type are the skills set under?

Because by default "dual attack" is an enemy-only skill with skill type = none.
No actor will ever be able to use that unless it is given a skill type.
(attack and guard are accessed by hard-coded override for skill IDs 1&2, they are the only skills with skill-type none that are usable by actors)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

I was just high-fiving myself for all I've learnt in the engine, and how far I've come, only to forget to remove the Immortal state from a semi-scripted battle. Now the enemy never dies and I feel so smart >.>
Playtest your stuff. Always playtest.
just spent FOREVER troubleshooting an issue with my keyboard... turns out the cord was just loose OTL
I count on someone one time, I let them promise something to me, and one week later it's complete silence as I'm completely let down. I hate everything.
Everytime I need to write dialogues I find myself writing new music pieces... what kind of trick is this?!
Me Being Dumb spending hrs trying to figure out Irenas Visual Novel busts plugin..lol. I'm probably missing something stupid and obvious xDD

let the journey begin >w>

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gremter