Helladen

Deviant Designer
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Introduction

This is a simple script that allows the developer to disable the escape/death messages from battle. This is very simple to do, but many people are not very good at scripts, and I have found that this is highly annoying. Additionally, no script I have found offers this support, so it should be useful to some people.

Credits

Helladen.

Screenshots & Demo

Not needed.

Commercial

Free to use in any type of project, credits are not required, but very much appreciated.

Script

See the attachment below.

Skip Battle Messages.txt

Attachments

• Skip Battle Messages.txt
    310 bytes · Views: 57
Last edited by a moderator:

Helladen

Deviant Designer
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
I have updated the script to include options and the ability to skip the death message.

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

I just lost an hour plus of time to trying to modify the _battlefield sprite... when in reality MZ calls it _battleField ;_;

Even when debugging for the "undefined value", it looked exactly the same to my 20/60 eyesight.

I really prefer this_naming_convention rather than thisNamingConvention !!
hmm... I just solved one of the more annoying sideview battler problems in MV.. Passive States and Visual States can make it so when your character is in crisis HP, they don't go back to normal walk/wait when it's their turn. they stay in the crisis motion... neat.
Apparently all of LGBT reddit hates me. I posted a simple question and only got hate mail. What's the deal? The doompost was literally 6 months ago and I've changed my views since then and apologized.
MOD NOTE: See second response before replying to this. - Wavelength
Amazing. Simply amazing...

JRPG Browser - Playlist:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CiderV