Skip Battle Messages

Helladen

Deviant Designer
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Introduction

This is a simple script that allows the developer to disable the escape/death messages from battle. This is very simple to do, but many people are not very good at scripts, and I have found that this is highly annoying. Additionally, no script I have found offers this support, so it should be useful to some people.

Credits

Helladen.

Screenshots & Demo

Not needed.

Commercial

Free to use in any type of project, credits are not required, but very much appreciated.

Script

See the attachment below.

Skip Battle Messages.txt

Attachments

Last edited by a moderator:

Helladen

Deviant Designer
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
I have updated the script to include options and the ability to skip the death message.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Playing around and working on Confused Chicken. Here is some rough art of the main character!!!

Ami
--- Gacha Skill ---

Hero: Not again!!!
M.Knight: What are you doing?
Hero: I want to get that Weapon,it's really Legendary.
M.Knight: i see,your Gacha Skill are Suck.
Hero: Oh,yeah? Then i ask you to Get that Weapon in 1x Roll.
M.Knight: Heheh...Leave it to me (add 5 Stones for 1x Roll,Legendary Weapon is out)
M.Knight: See?
Hero: ...
sooo I'm making the music for my game and yeah... prepare for a very non typical rpg ost... I don't even know how to make typical sounding stuff. I can do D&B, hiphop, glitch, and whatnot all day tho lol.
It's interesting that the logic involved in skill range obstructions is also used for Tetris...
Saw a resource and was like "Oh, there was a request for that, I can help that person now!"... turns out, request was nearly two years ago. Welp.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fayolaa