stoovan

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
So I made a cutscene at the start of my game before the title starts. Is there a script or command that would allow the player to skip this and get on to the title instantly?

Roninator2

Gamer
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
What your saying is a little confusing. Normally I would say
"Is there a script to skip the title screen instantly"
Which is bypassing the title when you start a game

It sounds like you want an option to bypass the cut-scene, which could be anywhere in your game; not just at the start.

For both of these options there are scripts.

Skip title
https://www.rpgmakercentral.com/topic/271-skip-title-screen/

Skip cut-scene - RPG Maker Source
https://forums.rpgmakerweb.com/index.php?threads/cutscene-skip-plug-and-play-comfort-for-your-players.40321/

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

I'm currently being attacked by the RPG Maker Hydra: fixing one problem only to have two more rise to take its place.
Hey you! Yeah YOU! Whatcha doin' not backing up your projects? You a masochist or sumthin'? GO BACK UP YOUR PROJECTS! Sheeesh... Didn't think I'd hafta spell it out for yas.
now I need to determine, how MV determines if an auto tile is complete or not.
Edit:From what I can tell it uses Autotile kinds to do that.
Edit 2: The editor determines it and packs picture data for the engine....
Finished with the ground work for my class system, using Ellye's Class Change Equipment and Yanfly's Class Change Core plugins to implement an equip based subclass feature!
Hi people! I was wondering... Here in Brazil, we have a whats app group for we talk about rpg maker and our projects. A more informal way for we meet each other. Is there any whats app group out there? :)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pradeepkanojia