Skip Party Command Window 1.0.1

Helladen

Deviant Designer
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Introduction
This is a script I extracted and modified from YEA - Battle Engine, because the battle system I use is not compatible with it.

This script will skip the party command window when a battle starts and when a turn ends, because it is really annoying to click fight, and most of the time you will not run. Furthermore, I have added an option to disable it from skipping when a battle starts to help make it more friendly to developers. I also left in the compatibility for YEA - Command Party since it won't really affect anyone as well.

This script should work with almost every system, and to install it just paste it above main and below all your other scripts.

I hope people can make some use out of it. :)  

Screenshots & Demo
Not needed.

Credits
Yanfly.

Commercial
To read the rights of what the author expects go here.

Script
Dropbox

Last edited by a moderator:

Oddball

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
N/A
Is there a way to make "run" a command though in the menu? I understand that 98% of the time, run is pointless. However, I do think there are some situations where it's useful. For example, If your in a dungeon/outside-not-town-area-thing, just completed a task and want to go back to town immedeatly. Or you make a mistake and are low on health and need to get back to town to heal, and can't afford to fight 

Last edited by a moderator:

Helladen

Deviant Designer
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Is there a way to make "run" a command though in the menu? I understand that 98% of the time, run is pointless. However, I do think there are some situations where it's useful. For example, If your in a cave, just completed a task and want to go back to town immedeatly. Or you make a mistake and are low on health and need to get back to town to heal, and can't afford to fight 
Yes, I can add in 3rd party command support in the next update including Run as an option you can toggle on or off. The script right now is very lightweight and intended just for a basic change to the way the command window operates.

ddejan90

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Serbo-Croatian
Primarily Uses
Hello, anyone has this script to share? Link is dead :/

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Stream will be live shortly! Going to start with some Minecraft spriting, and might switch mid-stream. Depends~ Feel free to drop by!
MushroomCake28 wrote on Finnuval's profile.
Glad to see you're back! I was wondering what you've become! It's been a while since we spoke to each other!
zachb wrote on Human_Male's profile.
I know this was months ago, but I don't completely understand the lunatic states program (how you set it up). I just want to apply a stone state (and death) to a character after x amount of time. Can you show me an example of how to set it up?
Wish I could respond to @CraneSoft's latest profile post, but it does remind me. Anyone else out there who likes the Souls series not because of draconian git gud difficulty, but because of its melancholy atmosphere and various cool medieval equips?
I wish I had multiple displays!
one screen feels like using a small table, and the way i usually do things I have a lot of stuff open ...
So annoying !

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
casterisque