Skip to main menu?

Misty

Programmer
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Okay, I am writing a script for a splash screen transition. It works, but can't be skipped.

#Skipif click SceneManager.goto(Scene_Title)endHow would I do this?

Update: Thanks everyone! Got it working. I didn't know that there was no mouse support. 

Last edited by a moderator:

Shaz

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I've moved this thread to RGSSx Script Support. Please be sure to post your threads in the correct forum next time. Thank you.

what is "click"? Is that what you've actually written? And what class and method is this in?

Here is a splash screen script that I wrote. Feel free to use it, or to see how it handles skipping so you can implement it in your own.

Andar

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
RMMV
we need more info.

For example, what do you use to trigger "click"?

Default RM has no mouse support, so you either need to tell us what button you want to use or what mouse script you've added.

Then there is the problem that the function needs to be inside the splash screen function that needs to be skipped, so we need to see the script you're working on to check if there are any error...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

The presentation pictures for FSM Castle Tiles are really bad, there is so much more content in this DLC than they show. Great DLC.^^
Anyone know/remember Mummy's Tomb / Crystals of Zong for C64? Trying to recreate it for One Map Challenge. Fun. And ... er ... challenging!

Listen.. I er... caught the live stream. :LZSwink:
The MZ first look stream was quite good. Looks like we get a lot of generator parts right off the bat this time around. Lots of cool clothes, helmets, facial marks, etc. Looking forward to playing around with it. :)
Any tips on how to share resources in here? Should I upload them in a image hosting site or Google Drive?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
baekyam3