Skipping all animations during battles for faster pace when a particular key is held down?

Michael Dionne

Indie Games Developer
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
French
An interesting function would be that you could speed through the battles if you press something (example, hold a key like Enter or Space bar). Instead of seeing the attack and magic animations every time, which needs to be played and entirely completed before the battle flow chains, holding that would simply display the damage given and received, skipping all animations, speeding up the battles by a great deal.

Any idea how to achieve that? Might be a useful plugin.

The Magical Vacation RPG on GBA had that (http://www.gamefaqs.com/gba/459843-magical-vacation/reviews/148524).

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Just got a better look at the MZ RTP. I'm very happy with it, especially the sci-fi tiles and sprites. Glad I pre-ordered.
I've just checked the VisuStella Plugins for MZ and there are already 11 plugins. The Yanfly team(perhaps a big one?) really works so effectively and efficiently that some MZ users can likely use tons of Yanfly plugins right after MZ's released (still 13 days from now). I wonder if any other plugin developer(or team) will try to compete with Yanfly this time, no matter how slim the chance to win is :)
Hello! :kaopride:I am new to RPG Maker, though I have been lurking the forums for a while. :kaoswt: Hope to make some friends and learn some stuff here! :kaothx:
And now since I've got the whole game parts working, the *contents* await.

I've invented a cheap way to manipulate weather. Should I get it patented?
It's change from frikin' hot to beautiful at the cost of only 4 beers.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fegelein