RMMV Skyward Realms [Progression Systems 0.2.9x Coming Up Next] - #screenshotsaturday

Discussion in 'Games In Development' started by EZaxess, Oct 19, 2017.

1. EZaxess

EZaxess Veteran Veteran

First Language:
    French
    #ScreenshotSaturday Alas, a giant is slain! Visit one of many crafting stations in the Realm to create hundreds of items, equipment and upgrades to help you on your journey.

upload_2018-12-8_19-55-42.png

Jayje likes this.
  2. EZaxess

EZaxess Veteran Veteran

First Language:
    French
    Greetings Ethyrians, at long last here's a yearly round up for 2018 about the current state of things and what's to come next! Make sure to subscribe to our newsletter and check for the next update on Christmas Eve for a surprise for our supporters!

Jayje likes this.
  3. EZaxess

EZaxess Veteran Veteran

First Language:
    French
    Merry Christmas Ethyrians!

:kaoslp:

Let us take time to slow down and enjoy the simple things, a gift of hope and love!

Xmas.png

Marquise* likes this.
  4. EZaxess

EZaxess Veteran Veteran

First Language:
    French
    May 2019 guide you towards a positive destination. May this New Year bring you tears and pain...let the Darkness in, let the rot swallow you whole...wait woh? Hold on a minute...forgive me, I just took a stroll within the Spirit Realm... Happy New Year Ethyrians!

[​IMG]

VideoWizard and Marquise* like this.
  5. Marquise*

Marquise* Veteran Veteran

First Language:
    French-Canadian
    Thank You! You too. At least I know who of Christmas and New Year won't catch a cold XD

EZaxess likes this.
  6. EZaxess

EZaxess Veteran Veteran

First Language:
    French
    Hahahaha! Nel can cast a spell of warmth, but Rhea rushed out first like a mad woman and is now bed ridden with hypothermia...........shhh, it's our little secret, she'll get through it just fine! :kaoswt:

Marquise* likes this.
  7. Studio Blue

Studio Blue Studio Blue Veteran

First Language:
    English
    Primarily Uses:
    RMMV
    Hey there! Is your website rehmlokarts.com? If so, please be careful, as the website is triggering our antivirus.

If not, disregard and happy developing!

EZaxess and Marquise* like this.
  8. Biestmann

Biestmann Heaven's Height Veteran

First Language:
    German
    Primarily Uses:
    RMMV
    Nice bump. I was curious about the state of this project. Are things moving along, or is there a hiatus? @EZaxess

EZaxess and Marquise* like this.
  9. EZaxess

EZaxess Veteran Veteran

First Language:
    French
    Hi! I am sincerely sorry for taking this long to communicate with you, I isolated myself after an accumulation of events. I shouldn't have done that, I need a little more time to get back on my feet and I will be explaining myself.

I have not abandoned the project either, I made progress every day regardless what happened. Unfortunately, I don't have a PC anymore as of lately but I am doing my best to sort this out quickly, there's significant progression I am excited to be sharing with you soon. Thank you for your attention. :kaocry:

upload_2019-7-22_13-32-23.png

It's been hosted on my own server with a bare minimum all this time, I will be transitioning to a professional hosting service next month so that will no longer be an issue. Thank you for bringing it up!

That's very kind of you, thank you Biestmann, the project is healthier than ever and I will be sharing all of that soon enough. I wasn't well for a little while and I went into hiding, I understand that wasn't a fair thing to do and I am hoping to make up for my silence with actual content and progress.

10. EZaxess

EZaxess Veteran Veteran

First Language:
    French
    Skyward Realms OST: Before the Ending of Light + Improved particle weather system

Join my discord channel for more! https://discord.gg/SbbDvnf

11. EZaxess

EZaxess Veteran Veteran

First Language:
    French
    #screenshotsaturday Nel's mastery perks!:kaoblush:I'll be covering all the details on the progression system in the next update.

upload_2019-8-24_13-3-50.png

Kvothe, Biestmann, Marquise* and 2 others like this.
  12. EZaxess

EZaxess Veteran Veteran

First Language:
    French
    #screenshotsaturday Abilities are less straight forward than passives, they tie up together both overworld and battle mechanics! A video update with all of the details is on the way. Happy weekend all! Join my discord channel to chat and more! https://discord.gg/SbbDvnf

[​IMG]

Last edited: Sep 8, 2019
    Studio Blue, Mimironi, Kvothe and 2 others like this.
  13. EZaxess

EZaxess Veteran Veteran

First Language:
    French
    #wipwednesday Proficiency for all of your exploration needs! Another successful and bug-less wrap up, this UI gave me a bit of a hard time as simple as it seems compared to my other masteries. There is very little information there and a lot of empty space to cover, it underwent many visual iterations through its time haha. Feedback is very welcome!

[​IMG]

Studio Blue, Marquise* and Mimironi like this.