Rehmlok

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
French
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Greetings Ethyrians, at long last here's a yearly round up for 2018 about the current state of things and what's to come next! Make sure to subscribe to our newsletter and check for the next update on Christmas Eve for a surprise for our supporters!

CLICK HERE TO VIEW THE UPDATE ON OUR BLOG
E6q1fXk.png

Rehmlok

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
French
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Merry Christmas Ethyrians!

:kaoslp:

Let us take time to slow down and enjoy the simple things, a gift of hope and love!

Xmas.png

Rehmlok

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
French
Primarily Uses
RMMV
May 2019 guide you towards a positive destination. May this New Year bring you tears and pain...let the Darkness in, let the rot swallow you whole...wait woh? Hold on a minute...forgive me, I just took a stroll within the Spirit Realm... Happy New Year Ethyrians!

JL22hSR.png

Marquise*

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
French-Canadian
Thank You! You too. At least I know who of Christmas and New Year won't catch a cold XD

Rehmlok

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
French
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Hahahaha! Nel can cast a spell of warmth, but Rhea rushed out first like a mad woman and is now bed ridden with hypothermia...........shhh, it's our little secret, she'll get through it just fine! :kaoswt:

Studio Blue

Studio Blue
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Hey there! Is your website rehmlokarts.com? If so, please be careful, as the website is triggering our antivirus.

If not, disregard and happy developing!

Rehmlok

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
French
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Hi! I am sincerely sorry for taking this long to communicate with you, I isolated myself after an accumulation of events. I shouldn't have done that, I need a little more time to get back on my feet and I will be explaining myself.

I have not abandoned the project either, I made progress every day regardless what happened. Unfortunately, I don't have a PC anymore as of lately but I am doing my best to sort this out quickly, there's significant progression I am excited to be sharing with you soon. Thank you for your attention. :kaocry:

upload_2019-7-22_13-32-23.png

Hey there! Is your website rehmlokarts.com? If so, please be careful, as the website is triggering our antivirus.

If not, disregard and happy developing!

It's been hosted on my own server with a bare minimum all this time, I will be transitioning to a professional hosting service next month so that will no longer be an issue. Thank you for bringing it up!

Nice bump. I was curious about the state of this project. Are things moving along, or is there a hiatus? @EZaxess

That's very kind of you, thank you Biestmann, the project is healthier than ever and I will be sharing all of that soon enough. I wasn't well for a little while and I went into hiding, I understand that wasn't a fair thing to do and I am hoping to make up for my silence with actual content and progress.

Rehmlok

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
French
Primarily Uses
RMMV
#wipwednesday Proficiency for all of your exploration needs! Another successful and bug-less wrap up, this UI gave me a bit of a hard time as simple as it seems compared to my other masteries. There is very little information there and a lot of empty space to cover, it underwent many visual iterations through its time haha. Feedback is very welcome!

0D5pqbC.png

Kwerty

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Hey there, do you have any updates coming soon?

Rehmlok

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
French
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Hey there, do you have any updates coming soon?
There's an update coming up very soon yes, it'll be very different from what I posted before! There's exciting things happening for the game, but I have to stay low key a little longer.

Gosh i love the UI. And the font too!
Thank you, I'm happy you like it!

FleshToDust

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
@EZaxess "I am working hard on a demo, I am hoping to release it shortly. - 2017"
Still no demo -2019

Biestmann

Studio Biest
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
RMMV
@EZaxess "I am working hard on a demo, I am hoping to release it shortly. - 2017"
Still no demo -2019

Plans change, and real life takes precedence over game development. Development for this game hasn't been the fastest, yes, but there's no reason to be snarky about it. They know that well themselves.

Rehmlok

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
French
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Still no demo -2019

Hello FleshToDust, I released two demos already that I do not keep online, a prototype and a pre-alpha, it was even available on itch.io for a month. I was just sneaky about it because my intention wasn't to create hype or build a community yet. I got ahead of myself, I have more to complete before anything else if I want to achieve my vision.

In the end, the official demo will be ready when it is. I set out to create a game that holds something dear to me, with the hope that players around could find that same value in it. I am pouring life, heart and soul into it; I've not halted development for the past three years and clocked 7,000 hours. I am a one man army too, the person helping me tried to sabotage me more than once and I was robbed of thousands of dollars by my artist. I got ill along the way and had a few surgeries as well. It can be a little more difficult when you're sad too. Things just happen, learn and grow, fail quickly and get back up. Right?

I've spent the last year becoming entirely self-sufficient, finishing complex content, finding the right people for advice and to help polish some materials. I appreciate your concern for the demo, I think the next (TBA) update will really help give a fresh perspective. Bear with me. :)

Plans change, and real life takes precedence over game development. Development for this game hasn't been the fastest, yes, but there's no reason to be snarky about it. They know that well themselves.

This is right, thank you Biestmann. it's in part my doing due to my history of isolating myself, I often posted updates in the past and then went low key. My pacing was awkward. There is a lot going on behind the development here, the mechanics I have created required thousands of man hours and my undivided attention.

I put aside marketing and community building until I'm halfway through to beta, which will be in an advanced stage. That way I'd be able to allocate hours a day on social media while finishing the game, without the risk of getting overwhelmed.

Last edited:

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Another comic with Backstage Malak...
If you want to ask him anything, you can ask on my DeviantArt page! I'm not sure if you're allowed to do it here.
Forum tip of the day ...
If you get a temporary suspension for being a jerk to people who are trying to help you, and arguing with mods and admins, don't go making new accounts. Chances are, if you p**s us off enough to suspend you for a week, we're not going to hesitate giving you a permanent ban when you give us a reason.
E_6fAErVkAQILXu.png
I'm so close to releasing my game on steam! :blush::blush::blush:
Us:
"This game is awesome! I wish there are more games like this in the future."
Also us:
"I hate how games stopped being original and start copying other successful games."
Should've done this a few days ago but...
PRI_200136808.jpg
Rest in Peace, Sir Clive Sinclair
1940 - 2021
Entrepreneur, Technologist, Father of the Modern British Computing Industry, and protagonist of Legend of ZUN.

Without you, England's games and tech industry wouldn't be where it is.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
badalias