Black Pagan

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Can someone point me towards any Resources which are related to Characters sleeping sideways or lying down on their back in a Bed / Sofa / Ground ? I looked around and only managed to find Custom beds. I am looking for them because my Game involves displaying Character sleeping in a bed.

By chance, If there aren't any available at all, Could you please tell me how I could create this easily with the default Bed through basic events ? I seem to see many Games doing this, But me being a Novice with events in RPG Maker, I don't know how to event this.

I really appreciate your Help, Thanks in advance.

slimmmeiske2

Little Red Riding Hood
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
Dutch
Primarily Uses
RMXP

I've moved this thread to Resource Requests. Please be sure to post your threads in the correct forum next time. Thank you.

magnaangemon01

Miles Montgomery
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
Which engine is this for?

Because I know I used Damaged characters as sleeping ones in VX Ace.

Avery

Sleeping Dinosaur
Restaff
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
N/A
If you want to lay a character on his back, I have a tutorial for that:

Meep has a different way to edit them therefore, more information here:

Coelocanth

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I made these for vx ace here: https://forums.rpgmakerweb.com/index.php?threads/rtp-edits.112796/

The principle is to cut the tile along the line of the sheet, and use the top sheet as a top layer, and the bed frame as a bottom layer, putting the character in between.

If you just cut the tile and put it in a charset with "above player" in the event, you can use the regular character sprite facing down as a sleeping character.
The edits I made were to better line up the heads with the pillows (and for some of the long hair characters to put the hair above the top sheet)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Yaaay! My second public script is out and approved! A VX Ace Final Fantasy IX styled Throw Script!

I look forward to all the constructive feedback I get but most importantly I hope everyone who ends up using it enjoys!

Yaaaay! Making scripts is fun lol. :D
When you're lost out therrrrre and you're alllll alone, ahwahwah waitin, to carry you hooooommmme, uhhheverywhere you look! (someone hit me with those backing vocals)
X.X cant focus... too many thing want do... help!
Day 2 of teaching MV, student can move cat across the map.
Got inspired and started writing a simple tower defence battle system last night :o

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nwr