tale

Volunteer
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
N/A
PD_MenuSlide & PD_TweenAnimation (2017/02/05 Ver.1.01)

Creator name: Shio_inu (PixelDOG)

Overview
Sliding animation for opening the menu screen.

Features
Plug and play

Preview

Terms of Use-

Can be used for commercial use, mature content, modify material, redistribution after modification.
If redistribution, please credit the source- "Shio_inu" or "PixelDOG"
You can not sale the material as itself, that's not allowed.

You can download zip file (2 js files) from the thread attachment or Dropbox link: https://www.dropbox.com/s/ckn4xlufkmsctcu/PD_TweenAnimation.zip?dl=1

Attachments

• PD_TweenAnimation.zip
    2.3 KB · Views: 110
Last edited:

Yitzi Litt

Made Nepenthe — An RPG that's one giant dad-joke
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
english
Primarily Uses
RMMV
That. Looks. AWESOME!!!

wonderjosh3000

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Not sure if this is old enough to be considered necroposting, but this looks pretty rad!

My question is what values do I adjust to change where the animation starts and stops? For example to have the actor status window come in from the top and the command menu from the left. I did try playing around with what I thought were the values and only was able to figure out how to change the speed of the animation.

Any help would be great! Thanks!

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

I just came up with a very original RPG Idea. This is so well written that it might be the first RPG I actually finish making. (I’ve stopped all my projects halfway through development. I don’t think this one will be the same.)
Became a news junkie... except for those times I got inspired and published a chapter of any of my crazy stories. XD
Finally returning to one of my least favorite parts of game deving - mapping.
Me, adding new map: Okay, so this map will be the - wait...Map 501?! O.O E-excuse me?!
So, yup...breaking into the 500's for map count. Some are placeholders for now, since I haven't gotten around to actually mapping them yet. But soon. Very soon...oof, I'm scared.
Did anyone else get a 'sever error' a little while ago on fourms? because I did...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nathan_Kernil