tale

Volunteer
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
N/A
PD_MenuSlide & PD_TweenAnimation (2017/02/05 Ver.1.01)

Creator name: Shio_inu (PixelDOG)

Overview
Sliding animation for opening the menu screen.

Features
Plug and play

Preview

Terms of Use-

Can be used for commercial use, mature content, modify material, redistribution after modification.
If redistribution, please credit the source- "Shio_inu" or "PixelDOG"
You can not sale the material as itself, that's not allowed.

You can download zip file (2 js files) from the thread attachment or Dropbox link: https://www.dropbox.com/s/ckn4xlufkmsctcu/PD_TweenAnimation.zip?dl=1

Attachments

Last edited:

Yitzi Litt

Made Nepenthe — An RPG that's one giant dad-joke
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
english
Primarily Uses
RMMV
That. Looks. AWESOME!!!

wonderjosh3000

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Not sure if this is old enough to be considered necroposting, but this looks pretty rad!

My question is what values do I adjust to change where the animation starts and stops? For example to have the actor status window come in from the top and the command menu from the left. I did try playing around with what I thought were the values and only was able to figure out how to change the speed of the animation.

Any help would be great! Thanks!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

In the strangest turn of events, my animations now live in the characters folder, and my character images now live in the pictures folder. It's a complicated world, but weirdly a more resource efficient one. :LZSexcite:
Did you know that we use robotic spy animals to learn about how different species behave in the wild? We're only a step away from robotic spy humans, and then Terminator. :p
Not being able to do a commission/request after all and having to give back the money is so heartbreaking.

Sometimes I'm just way too eager to help people out and suddenly find myself in a very deep hole because I'm not gonna be able to finish it. I really hope I don't come across as unprofessional to these people and in general. =n="
Learning Action Sequences!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
eillajones309