tale

Volunteer
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
N/A
PD_MenuSlide & PD_TweenAnimation (2017/02/05 Ver.1.01)

Creator name: Shio_inu (PixelDOG)

Overview
Sliding animation for opening the menu screen.

Features
Plug and play

Preview
tween.gif

Terms of Use-

Can be used for commercial use, mature content, modify material, redistribution after modification.
If redistribution, please credit the source- "Shio_inu" or "PixelDOG"
You can not sale the material as itself, that's not allowed.

You can download zip file (2 js files) from the thread attachment or Dropbox link: https://www.dropbox.com/s/ckn4xlufkmsctcu/PD_TweenAnimation.zip?dl=1

Attachments

• PD_TweenAnimation.zip
    2.3 KB · Views: 115
Last edited:

Yitzi Litt

Made Nepenthe — An RPG that's one giant dad-joke
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
english
Primarily Uses
RMMV
That. Looks. AWESOME!!!

wonderjosh3000

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Not sure if this is old enough to be considered necroposting, but this looks pretty rad!

My question is what values do I adjust to change where the animation starts and stops? For example to have the actor status window come in from the top and the command menu from the left. I did try playing around with what I thought were the values and only was able to figure out how to change the speed of the animation.

Any help would be great! Thanks!

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Hi everyone! I've relased a demo about my new game in "Games in Development". Someone interested? :3
Going live at 2pm EST
Today is the day! I will be productive in game dev work! I will - *gets distracted by cat playing with her toy mouse* Awww <3
Whelp. I tried to be productive.
Decided to work on Fandom Scouts today. I've decided that instead of using the generic "scrolling text" event that MV has (I'm using MV for FS, not MZ) I'll use the movie option. I'm still trying to find a way to get Premiere Pro to output the compatible format though. If anyone can give me some help, it would be greatly appreciated!
Barthdry wrote on tln143's profile.
Hello tln143 Welcome to the RPG Maker Forum. We wish you enjoy and make good rpg games

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Munchacha