Slime Battler and Sprite

apollo_games

"Artist"
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Hello! It is my first time posting a thread so forgive me if I didn't do this right.

So I made a custom Slime enemy and I just want to share it. I haven't gotten to making a sv_battler yet, maybe I'll get to it soon, Here's a preview of the sprite. It has 4 colors, pink, violet, blue, and green.

Slime.PNG
Slimey.gif

Other colors of the sprite are also animated. What do you guys think?
You could get it here if you want. Cheers!

NeoShima

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Russian
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Hello man! The slime sprite is awesome, looks fun and cute. Armour sprite looks cool, can I use it?

Ragen

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Portuguese
Primarily Uses
Other
It's a monster to kill or to befriend?

apollo_games

"Artist"
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Hello man! The slime sprite is awesome, looks fun and cute. Armour sprite looks cool, can I use it?
Thanks! Sadly I have not yet made the armor available for the character generator. I'm currently finishing their sv_battler sprites, maybe I'll do it after that.

NeoShima

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Russian
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Thanks! Sadly I have not yet made the armor available for the character generator. I'm currently finishing their sv_battler sprites, maybe I'll do it after that.
Cool, waiting!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Stream will be live shortly with some pixel art! Feel free to drop by!

Can't believe I forgot to put an image of my drawing pad! It looks kinda like this, maybe I'll get a better pic tomorrow...
Backup tip: If you don't want to back up your whole project every day, at least back up everything *except* your Image and Audio folders, which you can do weekly/as needed/etc.
The final version of our game is already available both in English and Spanish! ^___^
Can't believe this day has finally come... T_T
Im so happy that Dead By Daylight is getting a Silent Hill chapter! Cant wait to play as pyramid head

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AceOfPhotography