SwiftIllusion

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Below is a set of basic Slime Battler archetypes, created from static battlers by Ækashics.
These were animated for use with the DragonBones plugin by TheGreenKel, with Action Sequence compatibility thanks to the collaboration with Yanfly.
Note: Included in the download is a set of action sequences designed for each slimes attack/skill.

- - - Animated Gifs - - -​
Basic Slime (Idle, Attack, Dead)
UXBrOAm.gif
hlAQm4l.gif
GNiBUGL.gif

OntjKEv.gif
z1z027j.gif
gLoFBcW.gif
w8hzcIB.gif
aD8MwhA.gif
kbgLm37.gif
3Swu1HV.gif
d172dad.gif
GOOtRCC.gif
zk9lIFn.gif
QC1Z22u.gif
la0GED0.gif
HDUwF7W.gif

- - - Gameplay with the above slimes - - -
You can also download this small unencrypted project for direct reference on how everything was done here

- - - Credits and Terms of Use - - -
Before downloading and/or using these assets, please make sure to read the terms of use
Though I animated them, the Battler Graphics are Ækashics so just credit them.

- - - Download link - - -
Includes (Basic/Attacker/Caster/Defender/Healer Slimes):
Dragonbones settings, Action sequence recommendations, Exported DragonBones data,
DragonBones scenes, Spine project file and images, Exported Spine Data, PSD with separated pieces.
Distributed with permission from Ækashics
Download Via Google Drive
Remember these assets require the DragonBones plugin to be installed.

Susan

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
No idea...
Primarily Uses
RMMV
OMG! These are so cute! Great job, SwiftIllusion!
I was wondering for the longest time where I've seen your username, and I realized that it was from Aekashic's Librarium. You did some great work there too. Thanks a lot for sharing! :kaojoy:

styx92

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
Nice !!!!
I hope you will create more enemys with dragon bones!

SwiftIllusion

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
OMG! These are so cute! Great job, SwiftIllusion!
I was wondering for the longest time where I've seen your username, and I realized that it was from Aekashic's Librarium. You did some great work there too. Thanks a lot for sharing! :kaojoy:
Thank you so much for your enthusiastic response, I'm really happy to hear how much you like them :kaothx:
^^ No worries at all!

Nice !!!!
I hope you will create more enemys with dragon bones!
Thanks!
I'm super honored to have started officially creating some of the animations for Ækashics starting this month, so you can look forward to seeing more being released soon by following them :).
The latest can be seen here http://www.akashics.moe/librarium-animated/librarium-animated-zodiac-aries/

styx92

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
Thank you so much for your enthusiastic response, I'm really happy to hear how much you like them :kaothx:
^^ No worries at all!

Thanks!
I'm super honored to have started officially creating some of the animations for Ækashics starting this month, so you can look forward to seeing more being released soon by following them :).
The latest can be seen here http://www.akashics.moe/librarium-animated/librarium-animated-zodiac-aries/

Awesome! Yeah i noticed, that you create this content for Ækashics.
I cant get enough from this :) Thanks for your work.

feckyeslife

Sleepy Cat Mom
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Those slimes are amazing! Fantastic job with the animation. Thanks for sharing and can't wait to see your collaborative efforts with Aekashics!

hindssm

Warper
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Are there any plans for the Slime Buffer from the same set?

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

A repost of an old meme I had made, now with music

I have a really hard time keeping all these goodies secret til December... but I swear, it is worth the wait!
Working on a Premium version of my minimap plugin that will have advanced functionalities such as drawing a Terrain map based completely on the users tilesets, whatever they may be, and drawing minimap radar icons automatically based on texture of the event the note is applied to.
Psttt come look, this is the secret technique to tenderizing steaks, it makes it extra beefy. :rwink:

pixeldailyaxemeatsheild.gif

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Katchelina