RMMV Slime Kingdom - The Sidescrolling Adventure (Episode 1: And so it begins...)

Jayje

THE One-Man Indie!
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMXP
I made new Battle Intros for regular and Boss Battles! Pretty proud of the results! Se for yourself!

Regular:

BOSS:

Jayje

THE One-Man Indie!
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMXP
Updated The battle mechanics for the game with Yanfly's Action Sequences game...

...and changed the price.
A big change, but worth it! Feel free to stop by the site through my sig and support. It's ALWAYS appreciated!

Frostorm

[]D[][]V[][]D aka "Staf00"
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I have 1 small suggestion; which is to change "Resistance" to "Resist" since the word is so long, it might be squished a bit...just my 0.02¢. Otherwise, this project looks exciting. Btw, have you watched that isekai anime called "That Time I Got Reincarnated as a Slime"?

Jayje

THE One-Man Indie!
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMXP
Something to consider...

Jayje

THE One-Man Indie!
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMXP
I have 1 small suggestion; which is to change "Resistance" to "Resist" since the word is so long, it might be squished a bit...just my 0.02¢. Otherwise, this project looks exciting. Btw, have you watched that isekai anime called "That Time I Got Reincarnated as a Slime"?
I changed it to "ward". Sounded better as Wards are used to protect against magic. No I hadn't, which makes this weird that I had this idea at the same time it came out. LOL:rswt

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

I ended up needing to do a chapter 1 map remake. See Attached.. It's WIP, animated version to come later. ;)
Stream will be live shortly! I will be beginning a play-through of Resident Evil 4! Feel free to drop by!

1st iteration on castle interior in Tiled.
I've started up Pillars of Eternity. It's interesting how the game does a "select choice" cutscene using still image art for dramatic flair. I wonder if that might work for my RPGMaker project.
The self-righteous indignation of family when you expect them to pay back money you've leant to them never ceases to amaze me.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeAngelis