slimmmeiske2

Little Red Riding Hood
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
Dutch
Primarily Uses
RMXP
@Shelby: Thanks! I might do more clothes on a stand later. :)
@Personigo: Thank you :D And, I don't mind as long as no debate starts here :p (And I totally agree btw ^^)
@TheRiotInside: Thank you :) I really like XP sprites and I'm making my own games in XP, so I always end up making a lot more sprites for XP than for VXAce.

No elderly modern woman yet, but fairies and an awesome granny :)

amaranthia.png
bodeia.png
eridani.png
fairy-godmother.png
firefly.png
lunarea.png
starstream.png

grandmadeb.png

slimmmeiske2

Little Red Riding Hood
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
Dutch
Primarily Uses
RMXP
Finally had some time after exams and Restaff to sprite a modern elderly lady. I hope this is what you had in mind, gRaViJa.
jFwRsPz.png

And I finally made those mermaid knights :D
3EaqIfJ.png
LnFhRtR.png
mdadGAU.png
MKEYz8u.png

Hair is from Strawberry Quartz, tails from Hiu (as always)

gRaViJa

Eniko Ghosts of Grace Dev
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Dutch
Primarily Uses
RMMV
That's great, Perfect! Thank you, smartgirl! ;)

slimmmeiske2

Little Red Riding Hood
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
Dutch
Primarily Uses
RMXP
~*Slim’s Halloween Dress Up Event*~

It’s nearly there. That time of the year to dress up as scary/crazy/sexy/cute as you can.
Just like last Halloweens the RTP heroes are ready to throw off their armour and mage clothes and dress up for the biggest Halloween party in town.
Unfortunately our heroes need some inspiration as what/who to dress up as and that’s why they need your help!

I don’t really get it. What’s the event?
Okay, I suppose it’s not really an event. I’ll be making some Halloween costumed sprites for the RTP heroes and while I do have a list of ideas, I’m interested in hearing you guys’ ideas.

Okay, but how does it work?
Basically you post in this topic and let me know which RTP hero(ine) should dress up as what. I’ll pick some of the ideas I like best and/or are the most popular (gauged through likes). As such I’d like it if it’s max. 2 ideas per person.

Can we pick any character?
For now I’d like to focus on the Actor sprites. Some characters already have a costume from last Halloweens (Gloria), so I’d prefer to give someone new a costume. Still feel free to post your ideas for them, just know the chance of getting picked are low(er).

Is there a prize?
Nope, sorry. Just the honour of having your idea turned into a sprite. ;)

Is there a deadline?
Yes. Because I want to be able to post the sprites on Halloween, I’ll need some actual time to work on them before. That’s why I’ll be closing submissions 24 October.

I want to contribute some resources of my own.
Sure, the more the merrier. Just send me a PM.

This topic is for the XP RTP heroes. Please post here for MV heroes and here for VX(Ace) heroes.

Gabbypie64

Aster World Developer
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Wow good job GG

Gabbypie64

Aster World Developer
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
If I own MV and XP I can use them commercially if are the ones who can be

slimmmeiske2

Little Red Riding Hood
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
Dutch
Primarily Uses
RMXP
@Gabbypie64 To use the resources in this thread you need to own RMXP. You can only use these in the RPG Maker engines that you own. So if you own both MV and XP and you want to use these in MV, then that's fine.
If you want to use them in a commercial game, it says to contact me (through PM). You don't have to do that now, you can do that when your game is done. The contact rule is there because I enjoy playing RM games, especially if they feature my resources :)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

"16. Do NOT contact other members by private message, on the forum or status feed, inviting them to put additional tools (such as leaderboards, ads, etc - whether yours or another person's) into their game."
Oh no. Necessity is the mother of invention. Do I want to know what happened?
Early WIP for my next entry. Since it's early you're going to need to wait a little longer than usual. What's that? You'll find out in my next update!
12.PNG
20 festive cards can now be unlocked in BiteMe!

The cards are permanent, but can only be unlocked in December!
Once the year is over, you won't be able to unlock the cards, or to upgrade it.
https://johndoenews.itch.io/biteme-storymodeCard141-160-Ad.png
Finally showing some updates again

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nyhkkbjyek