Leon Kennedy

Restaff Novice
Restaff
Reaction score
First Language
english
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Good job on the paintings they look great, also dressing my chihuahua as big bad wolf for Halloween so appreciate the little red riding hood sprites :rhappy:

slimmmeiske2

Little Red Riding Hood
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
Dutch
Primarily Uses
RMXP
*blows dust off* Time to finally update this again, huh.

I've added links to this year's Restaffs that I've submitted something for in the first post. The most recent one was the Horror Madness, in which I made some (dark) Alice in Wonderland characters.

I entered the original character contest a while back. You are free to use this little witch in your games. You can read up on her story here.
DLe1OAT.png

XUGXvtr.png

Someone in the forum requested some recoloured witch battlers. I ended up making sprites for them as well.
P94mPNc.png
JKZWX6G.png
YgrL2J3.png

MQ79gPl.png

And lastly, I've entered this year's IGMC again. (Check my game out here) This time I used MV, so I want to share the RTP edits I made with you all.
So here's a fairy, two witches, a prince, Dorothy, carpet and some spoopy dolls for you. :)
JI4KxiK.png
ZwHLm3R.png
QY9EzIm.png
Te8t0kN.png

FTPEtKo.png
BU1HCL4.png

RpuAqrx.png

Last edited:

sunhihi

Warper
Reaction score
First Language
Chinese
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
I made it with reference to paid DLC
Posted here

<snip>

Last edited by a moderator:

slimmmeiske2

Little Red Riding Hood
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
Dutch
Primarily Uses
RMXP
@sunhihi I've removed that battler, since it sounds like you used paid DLC to make it and sharing something you made with paid DLC is not allowed.
If that is not the case, feel free to make a new thread. Please don't use mine to post your resources.

Quexp

Lifelong Learner
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Oooh - thanks for creating/sharing! I got a kick out of seeing Dorothy in the mix, too. :)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

aww man, color hex code #C4C4C4 doesn't work for the tint value in this scene I need something darker, which stinks just because I liked that one it was my favorite plastic explosive three times...#696969 (nice) should work better (WHY IS MY BRAIN LIKE THIS)
Tell it to me straight, doc. If I've been trying to piece together a "shorter" game to learn stuff outside of game jams... am I just running away from my WIP? :v
Well, I've got a party tomorrow, and my friends are coming over. I wanted to work a bit on the Fandom Scouts assets so I can be ready when that update arrives... in other news, Pizza Time Horror is getting a second teaser, and it shows Cabaret Helen's last performance before the location closed.
Also who used to be scared of Chuck E as a kid? I was! Now I love him!
The new cards and what they do:

(I am clearly not a youtuber... Haha)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tomdavies