SugarZooZoo

Sugar ZooZoo
Reaction score
First Language
english
Has Yanfly's Slippery Tiles been converted to a plugin for RMMV? If not, does anyone know how to do slippery tiles?

Shaz

Global Moderators
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I've moved this thread to JS Plugin Requests. Please be sure to post your threads in the correct forum next time. Thank you.

Ghost of Christmas Kloe

The Icecream Princess
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
Its easy peasy, But i would reccomend one of Yanfly's scripts to help! Use his region common event plugin and make it run a common event with a move route in it which controls the player and put step forward in it! Then make sure the settings are on repeat and if cannot move disregard, then you are done! I am not at my computer right now so some of my terms arent great but hopefully you sort of get what I mean. If not I can link you to a video tutorial!

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Of course, so, someone had covid at work today and I was exposed to them, so, I'm stuck at home for...TWO WEEKS!
oh god I'm going to die
AAAAAAAAi.png
Kind of relieved that I had medibang installed when I need to edit Sprite I was about to download gimp but I remember I had medibang installed lol
Voting for the first round of the Map Madness Tournament is now live! Vote for your favorite in each matchup!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
IBanana