alphawiz

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Would anybody happen to know what the key for placing a bet would be or how to set those keys? EVERY key I try just gives me a "buzz buzz" error. I can't read Japanese, and the translated text is "Bet on cursor keys, start under cursor keys". I have literally pressed every key on the keyboard with no success.

How can it get it to actually take a bet. Literally the only two keys that work are the left and right arrow and they just scroll thru the options of Bet, Spin, Cancel.

What's the trick to it?

All the event does is call 3 plugin commands
SlotMachine open (I've put this first and last in the list - no change)
SlotMachine expectation 0.7
SlotMachine scale 1

ShadowDragon

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Dutch
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I dont know japanese too, but I translate the demo's that where japanese to see how i works.
but helpfile and demo give you a better inside on what does what.

but some plugins aren't easy though, unless you can understand it and set it up
nicely.

alphawiz

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Well there was no help file. (It'd probably be in Japanese if there was) But I swear the ONLY thing I did was change the Japanese text to English and it stopped working.

Does anybody know what the deal is with this, or have a copy of the plugin that works that is already translated into English?

Also - Anybody know how to change the bet amount, it seems to be set at 100, and I'd like to reduce it.

Wavelength

MSD Strong
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
Moving to Plugin Support.

You may want to search through the plugin code for the word Input.

alphawiz

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I'm attaching it here. zip file contains the graphics.

Hopefully it's okay that I'm posting it here. It's one of the Kadokawa plugins that comes with RMMV

Gotta have a license to use RMMV yada yada.

Attachments

alphawiz

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I've figured out the problem. The plugin uses "Coins" instead of Gold. (See, this is where documentation would have been handy)

But now I've got another problem. I've set up three slot machines, one for each level of betting (scale, I think it's called in the plugin) But when switching from one to the other the previous scale is still shown on the new machine unless I back out and go in again.

Anybody have any idea how I can clear that out so it loads fresh?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Ami
--- Currency ---

Hero: This city cannot accept Gold to buy the items.
Merchant: You can exchange Gold into TC,depending the rate of TC this time.
Hero: Really? Then,i want to exchange 999999999G.
Merchant: Let's see……Wait a second,are you Cheating again?
Hero: Hell No!!! I earn it with myself!!!
There's always a time when you're super excited to create something but you already have no energy left. :I
I think of all the effects in my game, the light passing through fog has got to be my favorite....

...Also I spent all day trying to figure out how I had suddenly messed it up and made it start dropping frames like crazy. So I had all day to look at it... mocking me... with it's previous 60fps reduced to 30fps... At least it's fixed now.
Dalph wrote on slimmmeiske2's profile.
Slimmm, we should team one day and make "Reid in Wonderland" or "Aluxes in boots".

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
optissima