Riazey

Master of None
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I tried looking around but I couldn't really find a solution for this, I want to make a single specific event do it's "stepping" slower (it is set at the slowest settings in the Autonomous Movement section already) because the animation is way too fast aa-

So if I could be able to adjust the stepping speed with a script call or something that'd be great! q0q My poor fish is too excited right now!

https://i.gyazo.com/b2290212a7bc827487ea489114c2fa04.mp4

Chazareth

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I don't know of any plugins that can change move speed even slower than the slowest setting. You might try setting a specific move route with individual steps, and then place a wait command (however long you need it to be) in between each step.

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

I ended up needing to do a chapter one world map remake. It's still WIP but coming along nicely. =D
Stream will be live shortly! I will be beginning a play-through of Resident Evil 4! Feel free to drop by!

1st iteration on castle interior in Tiled.
I've started up Pillars of Eternity. It's interesting how the game does a "select choice" cutscene using still image art for dramatic flair. I wonder if that might work for my RPGMaker project.
The self-righteous indignation of family when you expect them to pay back money you've leant to them never ceases to amaze me.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KuramaPrime