Small Addition/Edit to Two Scripts

Kyriaki

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Was wondering if anyone could help me out with adding a couple lines to these scripts regarding sprite changes for animations.

The first is Galv's Character Animations 2.0 it is missing an area for a Jump Animation I would like added. The script reads animations in a sequence using the positions on an existing sheet (0-2) for Idle, Walk, and Dash I believe so I would like it to be the next available position on the sheet/position 3. I'd also like the option to turn 'Idle' use on and off.

Link to Script

Secondly, I am using it in conjunction with Jet's Stealth System and it asks for a sprite change using a single sheet plus a "_duck" suffix designation, however the script above uses a full sheet for the animations. I would like the designation changed to something where I could name the file and placement with an editable ["File Name", index] index being the position on the sheet, if possible.

Link to Script

Thanks for your help anyone who looks this over! :D

Shaz

Global Moderators
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I've moved this thread to RGSSx Script Support. Please be sure to post your threads in the correct forum next time. Thank you.

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

2021? I still wonder if people still doing MV than MZ more
Seeing a lot more active Ace topics recently, is it making a comeback? :o
0-7, left-to-right, top-to-bottom
As soon as I'm able to get out of bed I'm probably gonna go so hyper from being too cooped up, and burn myself out into another awful flare. lol
It makes me feel proud whenever an RM game does well. Even though I had nothing to do with it.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Krunga