ZankokuNoYami

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
N/A
Hey! I was wondering if anyone could help me make two small edits. One of which I usually can find and fix myself but for some reason I just don't see the type of command I thought I was looking for, haha.

1) When the combo counter ends, I want it to exit left instead of right. Right now there is a small 'movement' to the right whenever it gets interrupted or ends. Which looks odd with the images I am using.

2) Is there anyway to have the total damage in a FIXED position with 0's before it that get filled as damage is dealt? There will be 7 digits total for damage. So if you do one damage you will see it start with 0000001. I feel like this should be an easy edit or change?

1603497219093.png

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Oh no. That moment when you try to fix something you modified in your game, like, a year ago but didn't want to fix then, and you now have no idea what you even did. Me right now, trying to figure out why my gold window is over stretched?
LittlePIGGY wrote on atreyoray's profile.
Where are you TT^TT
We need ARP_InGameManual for MZ
Oh my gosh. Thank you, Macy's! Thank you so much! You have made me very happy!
Happy Thanksgiving everyone! What are you thankful for? I'm thankful that I no longer have PTSD, and that I get to enjoy a good meal with my mom and stepdad! It might not be the same as before COVID, but at least I still get to enjoy the holiday!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Eryndor