Nosleinad

Storyteller
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Portuguese
Primarily Uses
Hello,

I want to add just one feature to CDR row script linked below, that will only consider enemies in the back row if there are enemies in the front row protecting them:

http://forums.rpgmakerweb.com/index.php?/topic/14611-cdr-rows-ve-actors-battlers-and-battle-symphony-plugins/

At line 119 of the script, its explained and set the ENEMY_BACKLINE_COMMAND as follows:

# This defines an imaginary line that separates front and back row for enemy
# battlers. When an enemy has a screen_x value smaller than this - when
# SideView returns true, or a screen_y
# value smaller than this - when SideView returns false,
# it will be considered as being in the back row.
# Let this value set as 0 if you don't wish the enemies to have this feature.
ENEMY_BACK_LINE = 0 #125
  I want to set the ENEMY_BACK_LINE as, lets say, 125, but if there are no ENEMIES with more than 125 screen_Y (front row) or if they die, the enemies in the back row will be no longer protected and as such they should be considered now as being in the front row.

The logic would be something like this:

ENEMY_BACK_LINE <= 125     IF    ENEMY_EXISTS_LINE >= 125

If someone can help me, please feel free to discuss the details here or to PM me. :)

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

So Deltarune Chapter 2 is supposed to release today... if it's out already, has anyone played it? And I can't because I have a stinking Mac and not a Windows PC.
I forgot that forums have profile walls that you can post or comment on, guess I found a new platform to specifically rant about game-related deranged thought or problems that I have. Salut mes amis!
I couldn't help myself, so I edited the tiles a bit and made a birdhouse :LZSsmile: I hope I will finish the town today!Screenshot 2021-09-17 134349.png
How do I find the threads I have watched? It's been so long I've forgotten :kaoswt:
So far, this is how the wall tileset its looking in-editor. :kaoswt2:
1631863283853.png
Still thinking on details to add.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
xhaust