Nosleinad

Storyteller
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Portuguese
Primarily Uses
Hello,

I want to add just one feature to CDR row script linked below, that will only consider enemies in the back row if there are enemies in the front row protecting them:

http://forums.rpgmakerweb.com/index.php?/topic/14611-cdr-rows-ve-actors-battlers-and-battle-symphony-plugins/

At line 119 of the script, its explained and set the ENEMY_BACKLINE_COMMAND as follows:

# This defines an imaginary line that separates front and back row for enemy
# battlers. When an enemy has a screen_x value smaller than this - when
# SideView returns true, or a screen_y
# value smaller than this - when SideView returns false,
# it will be considered as being in the back row.
# Let this value set as 0 if you don't wish the enemies to have this feature.
ENEMY_BACK_LINE = 0 #125
  I want to set the ENEMY_BACK_LINE as, lets say, 125, but if there are no ENEMIES with more than 125 screen_Y (front row) or if they die, the enemies in the back row will be no longer protected and as such they should be considered now as being in the front row.

The logic would be something like this:

ENEMY_BACK_LINE <= 125     IF    ENEMY_EXISTS_LINE >= 125

If someone can help me, please feel free to discuss the details here or to PM me. :)

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

My new cutscene system makes it so much easier to add parallel stuff happening in the background, I can easily fill the whole screen with action.

I remember once when I was at Disney's Animal Kingdom and I got to dance with some of the cast members! It was so much fun! After the show my dad and I got frozen lemonade and some ice cream. It makes me feel better remembering the good things about my dad... maybe I will return to Orlando.
spending almost entire day to mod skyrim but it still couldn't run properly :(
My friend has become one with the glitter. @ImaginaryVillain, got any room in the Cult of the Sporkle?
I still cannot wrap my head around how to edit and use arrays in RPG Maker MV o_O

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ShadowGray