fireglare

TullaDoVenen
Reaction score
First Language
Norwegian
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Hey!

I'm pretty new here, but I have worked with RPG Maker for a few years now.

Anyhow - I produced a few tracks for my games in the past (which have sadly all been scrapped).
I recently uncovered some of the original exports of the tracks I made for the games and wish to share them here, maybe someone will find use of them! :rhappy: I used RSE Engine from Guitar Pro 6 + Magix Music Maker in order to make these.

Terms:
Now, I'd love to say this is for both non-commercial and commercial use, but sadly, the license I have / used (samples and stuff, since I don't own an orchestra in my apartment) is under the creative commons-license and I had to pay extra in order to get it for commercial use. So this means that this stuff, if you choose to use it, cannot be distributed in a way which charges people for money. You can only use these for non-commercial purposes. I do not ask for any credits, but I would be happy to try out your game haha.

Now with that out of the way - lets get straight to the point:

Wintersun Pack (5 tracks, Epic Medieval Dark Fantasy, Themes and Dungeon):

Have you ever heard of the band "Wintersun"? Well, they write some pretty interesting songs, so I got inspired and I tried to make a game out of it. Didn't really get far. You were simply a dude named Jari who had an obscure backstory - being on the run from the royal guard for some reason. The word had not reached around yet, since the medieval fantasy-setting doesn't have interwebz.

So you sneak into a town, either through some clever choices during dialogue or through a sewer entrance (if you fail the dialogue). Turns out this sewer is haunted and some creepy ghost lurks down there. You stay a while and quest and learn the game in the town until you get captured and sent to a winterfort prison where you are forced to produce ice-blocks for some reason. Venturing fourth into the winter wasteland is sure to get you killed, and you can't really swim across the sea without a ship - because all ships are guarded by officers. So in short, you are stuck. (Kinda like Gothic).

Eventually you head out into the winterland and the journey to beyond the darkend sun begins. Whatever that means I never figured out, but I guess it was somewhere a long the lines of a evil god wishing to spread winter and frost to the entire world and it was kept at bay by these ice-offerings, but in reality they never really mattered because the god attacks i cycles - kinda like in the real world when we have seasons. So the world ends up getting consumed by winter and everyone dies.

Ignito Ciphers Pack (4 tracks, Sci-Fi Fantasy / Steampunk, Battle and Scenes):

These are actually free to use in both non-commercial / commercial projects. This is because I did not use sound samples and there were made from scratch by me, simulated through Guitar Pro 6 in which I own a vaild license. The quality is not great, but it was the best I could do at the time. I did not include this is the Terms-part at the top because I don't want any confusion and mistakes being made.

The game these was made for, was supposed be either a game about a man getting mutated and gaining the ability to absord fire and use it (his mana-pool was renamed to "Heat". Very spider-man inspired setting.

The other game was named Cipher - and that one was fallout-inspired, with a huge undercity which is were basically the wasteland. The uppercity was in the sky. You had a base with your squad in an underground bunker, and as you progressed through the story you got more stuff in that bunker, and characters usually chilled out there. The music itself is mainly battle, but "The Apocalypse" was a piano-piece I wrote for the credits.

Two Sides Of The Battle - Bonus Track:

In a battle, there will always be two sides. One is losing, and one is winning.

That's it! I hope some of them can help your game in a way :)

Last edited:

MushroomCake28

KAMO Studio
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I approved to thread since the tracks are there, but it would be nice if people could actually listen to them before downloading them. You can post a youtube link, or a SoundCloud, or something similar.

fireglare

TullaDoVenen
Reaction score
First Language
Norwegian
Primarily Uses
RMMV
No problem! Thank you, I will fix it straight away.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Government : "Hehehe~ I will spread lies that the earth is round so that I could sell globes~"
Anyone here managed to never burn out on programming? My current limit is 3 months(6-8 hours per day, 7 days per week, 50 hour programming week on average), and then I just have to take a break, sometimes lasting few days(with at most 2 hours on programming per day). I've been always like this so far, so I admire those who can always be so passionate on programming :)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Vattitheminish