swolmart

Warper
Reaction score
First Language
english
Primarily Uses
RMMV
hey yall i got a small problem

i had a rootkit virus on my computer so i had to reset my whole computer to get rid of it

and i saved all of my stuff that i had before and i grabbed the setup for rpg maker mv thinking "that might be enough to save it"

i'm looking through the forum now and it seems i need a key from an email i was supposed to keep?? like how am i supposed to keep track of that

anyway

i saw the forum post about redownloading rpg maker and it says that i need to go to support

but in order to put in a ticket for (what i'm assuming i need to go to) tech support i need a product key

but i don't have the product key so how am i supposed to file a ticket

another thing the post said was an SN number should be somewhere in your store account if you bought it here

which i did

but it's just my address theres no number there

and theres also no orders even tho i'm pretty sure i bought rpg maker mv on this account otherwise my address wouldn't be there

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa it's a whole bunch of stuff

any help would be appreciated

- aiko / swolmart

mlogan

Global Moderators
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
You don't need a key for the support ticket. Leave it blank or fill it in with zeroes.

swolmart

Warper
Reaction score
First Language
english
Primarily Uses
RMMV
oh ok, what would i put my support ticket under?

license help or something different?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Anyone here managed to never burn out on programming? My current limit is 3 months(6-8 hours per day, 7 days per week, 50 hour programming week on average), and then I just have to take a break, sometimes lasting few days(with at most 2 hours on programming per day). I've been always like this so far, so I admire those who can always be so passionate on programming :)
This is starting to become a momochi collection y'all!
Meet Swefo The candy Eater!

Hide your candy... I or I sweefe sweefefooo~~~
Automatic level scaling without an option to turn it off can be a very bad choice for a game. The worst I've ever seen was in Nightmare of Druaga, where if a power outage made your system turn off, the game detects it as an attempted cheat and overwrites your save while taking away your best gear, leaving you unable to progress at the late stages of the game, and unable to recover.
Problem with sequels: Heroes getting rid of all their items and forgets all of their skills within the span of a year without explanation. :kaomad3:
I can see the end of my prologue. Perfect time to decide to pull everything over into MZ, right? Right?!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
StevenFot