YoshiScaper

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
I just downloaded RMXP, and noticed how high the stats can be compared to the beginning of most RPGs I'm used to. Is there a way to efficiently lower the stats in general while maintaining sufficient damage? An example would probably be Final Fantasy III from Japan, where the starting stats are 5 with about 80-100 HP, maybe less, compared to the default 55 Strength and ~500 HP RMXP gives me.

Thanks in advance!

RyanA

Happy Cat
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Just add a lower health and higher attack owo

YoshiScaper

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
i tried doing that, yet had everyone either hitting zeros or whiffing. I'm only asking if someone else has done something similar, and if they know of a good range of attack to defense that can give ample results.

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Changed my avatar, goodbye Alan Sugar, hello George Carlin (one of my favorite human beings ever)
If you still don't subscribe our Polish channel please consider it :)
1.png
Who wants to see my review of the worst star wars movie? This movie has all the excitement of being on Jury Duty of the most boring case ever about trade negotiations.
A lot to learn to make a game. Can I handle it?
I've been working on status effects since last thursday, and today I finished the core mechanic of Zombie, Teleport, Curse and Recall. Zombie and Curse are lacking a few things to make them complete atm. Teleport though is the "HAHA" spell for some of my mobs, but can "NOPE" at them with Recall.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Darksynergy