YoshiScaper

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
I just downloaded RMXP, and noticed how high the stats can be compared to the beginning of most RPGs I'm used to. Is there a way to efficiently lower the stats in general while maintaining sufficient damage? An example would probably be Final Fantasy III from Japan, where the starting stats are 5 with about 80-100 HP, maybe less, compared to the default 55 Strength and ~500 HP RMXP gives me.

Thanks in advance!

RyanA

Happy Cat
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Just add a lower health and higher attack owo

YoshiScaper

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
i tried doing that, yet had everyone either hitting zeros or whiffing. I'm only asking if someone else has done something similar, and if they know of a good range of attack to defense that can give ample results.

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Does the word "research" imply that you're searching for something that had been found before?
So Dad broke the blinds two days ago and he finally decided to try to fix them. I doubt he'll do very well without some help. And I can't help him myself--I don't know how the stink to fix those blinds. My knowledge is just plushies, mascots, computers, animation, and video game design. And also, I've had to stop family and friends from downloading viruses too many times to count.
IlluminaughtyStore.jpg
:kaojoy:
Welcome to the Illuminaughty store.
Yes... they are "wearing Illuminati branded everything, reclining on huge Illuminati body pillows. Occasionally they'll "teehee" at each other and have pillow fights with Illuminati branded pillows full of hundred dollar bills."
BCj
Working on Escalia again, feels good. Have this overwhelming urge to map as well, but need to get some extra tiles commissioned first :D
Lee Sang wrote on Bandito's profile.
Hi, I've just tried your plugin "Game is Active" and when I tested it on Android, it gave me an error, something about "Cannot read property 'underfined' of underfined.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuidadoDoyJuegos