~SmashArtist's Art Workshop~ [0/3 slots taken] ((CLOSED))

NicoLican

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Spanish
Primarily Uses
N/A
Hey, Smash, I’ve got an ...
☆ EVENT REQUEST ☆

• RESOURCE TYPE : Charset
  • STYLE : MV
  • ENGINE : MV
  • CHARS/ENEMIES/ITEMS : mobile ice cream cart
  • EXTRA INFO :
  • 6884540-ice-cream-stall-seller-with-dessert-types.jpg something like that but white and red

Last edited:

SmashArtist

Lazy Artist
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Since @Lilly hasn't responded in more than three days I am dropping her request.
(Feel free to renew your request future if you want.)

@NicoLican what cell size are you looking for? The default 48x48 or larger?

Lilly

Joy Bringer
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Sorry~!
I was banned from the community for a crime, I didn't commit.

Lilly

Joy Bringer
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I definitely want to renew the request.

SmashArtist

Lazy Artist
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Sorry~!
I was banned from the community for a crime, I didn't commit.
Ah sorry to hear that, glad you're back!

I've added you back to the list.
About the pose, I'd rather not make him sitting as that would require making a whole other object for him to sit on. If you like I can give a similar pose, but he'd be standing. (would you also like the mug in his hand? What does his blade look like?)

Lilly

Joy Bringer
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I've added you back to the list.
About the pose, I'd rather not make him sitting as that would require making a whole other object for him to sit on. If you like I can give a similar pose, but he'd be standing. (would you also like the mug in his hand? What does his blade look like?)
No mug and it's a black version of this blade.

SmashArtist

Lazy Artist
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
@NicoLican your request is complete!
Managed to get myself to make all four directions. This is something I struggle to do, so I'm pretty proud of myself. (the wheels are not animated)
Feel free to edit this to include an NPC behind it!

$SA_IceCreamCart_For_NicoLican.png
@Lilly I won't be copying your references exactly since I don't want to use the designs without permission. Instead I'll make something similar, but different. Thanks for including the images though, helps me visualize the character much easier!

carnorantor

Realism's Biggest Hater
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Can't write in words on how pleased I am! Thank you!

slimmmeiske2

Little Red Riding Hood
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
Dutch
Primarily Uses
RMXP

Lilly, please avoid double posting, as it is against the forum rules. You can use the "Edit" function on your posts to add additional information you've forgotten or respond to multiple people. You can review our forum rules here. Thank you.

If you wish to add something to your post, please use the 'Edit' button to do so. Thanks.

NicoLican

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Spanish
Primarily Uses
N/A
@NicoLican your request is complete!
Managed to get myself to make all four directions. This is something I struggle to do, so I'm pretty proud of myself. (the wheels are not animated)
Feel free to edit this to include an NPC behind it!
@Lilly I won't be copying your references exactly since I don't want to use the designs without permission. Instead I'll make something similar, but different. Thanks for including the images though, helps me visualize the character much easier!
Oh my god I love it too much:LZYcheeze:, you are very incredible thank you very much:wink::thumbsup-right:

SmashArtist

Lazy Artist
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
@Nightblade50 good question!
Actually feel free to request how many characters you like. Just make sure to keep one character per request as usual.
You can keep requesting for the event until I close it(which I'm not planning to do anytime soon).

SmashArtist

Lazy Artist
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
@Lilly your request is complete!
Not completely satisfied with how it turned out, but I was having a whole lot of issues when making him so this'll do. Hope you'll enjoy nevertheless!

SA_Swordman_For_Lilly.png

If I ever feel up to it in the future I'll revamp this and hopefully it'll turn out nicer.
By the way I forgot to ask @Lilly, but did you want this artwork to be public or private?

Lilly

Joy Bringer
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
@SmashArtist, It's fine being public.
I really love the picture~!

It's alright If I request more, right?

SmashArtist

Lazy Artist
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
@Lilly yes feel free to request again!
If you use the request form this time it would be very helpful, thanks! :kaohi:

Nightblade50

Developer of "Delta Origins"
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English, French
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
Hey, Smash, I’ve got an ...
☆ EVENT REQUEST ☆

• IF I RECEIVE A BUST: Her hands clasped together, her legs close together too
  • IF I RECEIVE A FACESET: Neutral, Happy, Angry, and Sad
  • IF I RECEIVE A SPRITESHEET: Standard walk sprite in VX Ace's default style.
  • STYLE: For busts, same as the assassin girl you made. Sprite in Ace's default style
  • ENGINE: VX Ace
  • CHARACTER: Andromeda is a shy and very smart girl. She's 22 or so, so young. Though shy, she's very kind, and she's an optimist. She's a mechanic. As for her appearance, she should be fairly pretty and have hair of a reasonable length - not too short nor too long. Her hair should be a faded purple. Make her breasts small and her outfit have no suggestiveness at all. Specifically, the outfit should be a black jumpsuit similar to that of my characters on my game page (see below), with a small logo, of the same color as her hair, having a circle with a horizontal line through it. If you need more details tell me.
  • PREFERENCE: So some as with the assassin woman. Busts with all expressions ideal, or just facesets otherwise if busts are too much. Sprite I would like least.
  • PRIVATE vs PUBLIC: Definitely private
  • Find my project info here! : https://forums.rpgmakerweb.com/index.php?threads/delta-origins-rise-of-n-e-x-u-s-v8-0-0.90184/

Last edited:

Lilly

Joy Bringer
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
  • IF I RECEIVE A BUST: This pose, Except I want the weapon gone and the hand that HAD the weapon I want him to be pointing instead.
  • IF I RECEIVE A FACESET: Neutral, Happy, Angry, Sad, Very Happy and Very Angry.
  • STYLE:
  • ENGINE: MV
  • CHARACTER:
  • Shidaiki is 13 years old, Shidaiki is high-spirited all the time, but becomes very emotional in certain situations. In the most dire of times he will look to Sirus for help. Shidaiki has small spiky light blue hair, black gloves, a red short sleeved shirt and orange pants. he has orange boots that are white at the bottom.
  • PREFERENCE: A busts.
  • PRIVATE vs PUBLIC: Private

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

"Signature characters" - the mascots of your game. Cute, quirky, lovable, recognizable.
i.e.
Kirby, Disgaea prinnies, creepers, Sonic, Mario, DQ slimes, pikachu (all starters), chocobos.

You see what I'm saying.
Getchu one.
Made a video showcasing a plugin that changes the animation rate for animated tiles in our games.

(Plugin by Caethyril )
I guess if you're just going solo dev, minimize features is better choice.
As close as possible, now I draw all of them with little by little needle sticking.
Welp, back to the drawing board...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
avaroy