~SmashArtist's Art Workshop~ [1/3 slots taken] ((CLOSED))

Nightblade50

Developer of "Delta Origins"
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English, French
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
I am excited to eventually see my character trio by you SmashArtist :)
and put in my game gladly!

WarriorZero

Ok Coder, So-So Artist
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I heard the workshop was no longer closed, and the event was no longer random.

Hey, Smash, I’ve got an ...
☆ EVENT REQUEST ☆

• IF I RECEIVE A BUST: Facing sort of left (Left but with full face and partial right arm & hand still visible), with both his hands on his hips.
  • STYLE: MV
  • ENGINE: MV
  • CHARACTER: Ross has a serious tone about him, but is actually more carefree than you would think. His will to protect his son Logan is unwavering despite this, and he will do anything he can to protect him. In the game, he is a wanderer, traveling the lands with his trusty Great-sword Covenant and his whip Scar. In terms of his appearance, He is dark-skinned with long, black hair and stubble. His long ears protrude out of his hair, which his goggles keep held down. His scarf starts his attire, and is followed by a black jacket with white stripes, covering a red shirt underneath. His hands are covered by gloves of the same patterns, and Covenant on his back and Scar on his left hip. He does have two red markings under his left eye as well. (References >) Reference.png Reference2.png
  • PREFERENCE: Bust :3
  • PRIVATE vs PUBLIC: Private

SmashArtist

Lazy Artist
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Hey @WarriorZero, welcome to the workshop!
Yeah the updated event makes a lot more sense. XD
I've added you to the second slot!
Edit:
Oh and thanks a lot for your reference images, helps a ton!

SmashArtist

Lazy Artist
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
@Nighblade50 your request is complete!

!! THIS ARTWORK IS FOR NIGHTBLADE50'S USE ONLY !!
SA_Pandora_Nuetral_For_Nightblade50.pngSA_Pandora_Happy_For_Nightblade50.pngSA_Pandora_Angry_For_Nightblade50.pngSA_Pandora_Sad_For_Nightblade50.png

Nightblade50

Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English, French
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
As soon as I saw the notification pop up for your workshop I nearly yelled with excitement! xD
looks very sexy!

Last edited:

GameDevil

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVX
What works do you make please?

SmashArtist

Lazy Artist
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
@WarriorZero your request is complete!
I hope this is what you're looking for:
!!THIS ARTWORK IS FOR WARRIORZERO'S USE ONLY !!
SA_Ross_For_WarriorZero.png
@GameDevil, I basically can make any type of art resource. To see the specifics, look in the "Resource Type and Styles" spoiler in the main post, it contains what resources types I make as well as examples from previous requests.

Nightblade50

Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English, French
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
Final request! then I can go about updating their appearances in my game as I have time

Hey, Smash, I’ve got an ...
☆ EVENT REQUEST ☆

• IF I RECEIVE A BUST: Hands at sides. Expressions same as for Andromeda and Pandora
  • STYLE: Same as Andromeda and Pandora
  • ENGINE: Ace
  • CHARACTER: Nova is a man of 34 and of little words. He is rather stern, and he doesn't show emotion easily. However, inside, he's very kind. He uses heavy guns (don't have them in the bust graphic). He should have fairly short hair and a very little bit of a beard. His colour theme (as you did for the other two characters) should be very dark blue. Make him have a matching uniform to Pandora and Andromeda. He is rather tall as well.
  • PREFERENCE: Bust
  • PRIVATE vs PUBLIC: Private
  • Find my project info here! : Delta Origins, in my signature

Last edited:

bebetoc

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
serbian
Primarily Uses
@ SmashArtist hello! Your work is wonderful, love it! I have a request but iam not sure if its in line with rules or not, i read the rules but iam still not sure.
RESOURCE TYPE: Sv battler Mv style but taller like tonbis
STYLE: like MV rtp but a bit less chibi like this one is for example 3_Actor1_1.png
Engine: MV
Character: She is my main character, evil red head. I would need a sv battler for her in the style i posted on the image above. This is her made by tonbi evilwoman.jpg.
it can be public, maybe someone else will also need this character for their game.
Iam really sorry if iam asking for too much or if my request is not in line with the rules you posted on the first page but i would really need this sv battler for my game. thx in advance!

Last edited:

SmashArtist

Lazy Artist
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Hello @bebetoc, I took a while to consider your request but in the end I'm going to have to decline it.
SV Battlers are the most challenging RPG Maker resource type for me to make(I don't even make them for my own projects) and your character is pretty detailed. So unfortunately the workload is too high for me for this request. I apologize for the inconvenience and hope you find someone else who can make the resource for you! Best of luck!

@Nightblade50 your request is complete!
I wasn't so sure what to do for the hair, so I hope this works for you!
!! THIS ARTWORK IS FOR NIGHTBLADE50'S USE ONLY !!
SA_Nova_Nuetral_For_Nightblade50.png
SA_Nova_Happy_For_Nightblade50.png
SA_Nova_Angry_For_Nightblade50.png
SA_Nova_Sad_For_Nightblade50.png

Last edited:

BlueVikingr

The Dragonbirb
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
*very nervous*

Hey, Smash, if you don't mind, I’ve got a REQUEST
  • RESOURCE TYPE: spritesheet, four-direction walk cycle
  • STYLE: MV or as similar to it as is possible
  • ENGINE: RPG Maker MV
  • CHARS/ENEMIES/ITEMS: A wyvern character that uses its wings as forelegs when walking on the ground, kind of like in Skyrim or GoT, preferably dark green with light green wing membranes. I'd like a couple relatively straight horns on its head if that's doable, and a spiked tail; if these details are possible, I would like them and any visible claws or talons to be grey.
  • EXTRA INFO: $BigMonster 1 size
Thank you very much for everything you make for the community; I wish my pixelart skills were near as good, but as yet, no such luck.

SmashArtist

Lazy Artist
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
@BlueVikingr normally I don't accept full walk cycles for large characters, but since the event is going on, I'll see what I can do. :D
I've added you to the second slot!

BlueVikingr

The Dragonbirb
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Thank you very much! Sorry about the large size, and thank you for considering my request despite it.

SmashArtist

Lazy Artist
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Hey all, sorry for having no progress on the current requests so far, I've been working hard on my entry for the "No Travel" Game jam and kind of forgot about everything else. :hswt:

So for now I'll be closing the workshop.
Remember a closed workshop just means I won't be accepting any new requests, I'll make sure to work on the current requests in time!

Leokids

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Portuguese
Primarily Uses
RMVX
Hey, Smash, I’ve got a ...
REQUEST

• RESOURCE TYPE: Bust,Faceset and Character Sprites.
  • STYLE: VX Ace (Im using VX Trial So Why not?)
  • ENGINE: VX/VX Ace.
  • CHARS/ENEMIES/ITEMS: All RTP Child Sprites But Older.
  • EXTRA INFO: Any That has On VX Ace or VX For example The Down Sprites.
  • Find my project info here! : Wont Link it Because It Has a Pirated Game on it. I will Rework The Game soon.

Leokids

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Portuguese
Primarily Uses
RMVX
Sorry if That is Closed.

SmashArtist

Lazy Artist
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Hello @Leokids, yes, unfortunately the workshop is closed right now, so no new requests!
Also, I don't accept multiple requests at once. You'd need to request one character as one resource type at a time.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

I forget what is bumping rule in this forum. Is anyone know? Thank you.
BCj
Ew, why does my blogpost on the rpgmaker.net site look like a garbled mess? Are html codes disabled or something?
I feel that I should cut down on my order queue so I can get some more time for my projects, its been quite a longggg while since I worked on them LOL
I friend of mine insisted on practicing dubbing things with him... and its quite funny, yet, it really takes a huge amount of practice!
Gotta save this for my next thread later...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Alwar