~SmashArtist's Art Workshop~ [1/3 slots taken] ((CLOSED))

Starmage

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
FIlipino
Primarily Uses
N/A
@Starmage If you want I'm open to trying the DS/FES style since your game appears to be using those resources.
That is awesome @SmashArt !! :o I would love to have it made DS/FES Style!! ^_^ :) Thanks a lot!! I am so excited to what it would look like!! :)

Also, if possible, can the sprite's color be something that is recolorable? (Like maybe blue or green, so that I may simply recolor them easily with the hue changer in photoshop if I wish to use different colors.) Thanks so much!! :)

Last edited:

Nightblade50

Developer of "Delta Origins"
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English, French
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
@Starmage Psst...for recoloring green/blue/red/yellow images to gray, turn the saturation down all the way. Then change the brightness, depending on how light you want the gray to be. :)

Starmage

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
FIlipino
Primarily Uses
N/A
Hahah! Yep, @Thomas Smith ! xD I actually do that a lot whenever I recolor some sprites and stuff, but yeah! Thanks for the reminders, Thomas!! ;)

Starmage

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
FIlipino
Primarily Uses
N/A
Wow!! That is so cute and amazing, SmashArt!! ^_^ Thank you so much! I'm excited to use this for my game's updated demo (with credits to you, of course) ^_^ :) Love it!! :)

Nightblade50

Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English, French
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
Yes, @SmashArt, that is awesome looking!
And I don't even know how you finish all these requests so quickly...:D
EDIT: I had a request here, but decided I didn't need it.

Last edited:

Nightblade50

Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English, French
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
Hey, Smash, I’ve got a ...
REQUEST

• RESOURCE TYPE: Battler Sprite
  • STYLE: VX Ace
  • ENGINE: VX Ace
  • CHARS/ENEMIES/ITEMS: I would like a blue bug like alien. See this sprite by @Matseb2611. https://kek.gg/i/7PHzjd.png His terms say reposting is okay on this site only with credit. Here is one I made: https://kek.gg/i/5nmQWw.png
  • EXTRA INFO: It should not be a walking sprite, but it should be about the same size as one.
  • Find my project info here! : Delta Origins in signature.

SmashArtist

Lazy Artist
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
@Thomas Smith Extra question: Do you want the sprite to be pixel or not? And I'm guessing you're gonna need it for SV battle. Just to double check that you know, this will be a static (meaning not animated sprite). Thank you! :D

Nightblade50

Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English, French
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
@Thomas Smith Extra question: Do you want the sprite to be pixel or not? And I'm guessing you're gonna need it for SV battle. Just to double check that you know, this will be a static (meaning not animated sprite). Thank you! :D
Yes I know it will be static. Hmm, pixel? I just want it to fit well with the VX Ace RTP character sprites, because I am using SV battle. In VX Ace.

Nightblade50

Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English, French
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
@Thomas Smith I've completed your request. Though I'm not sure if I nailed the VX Ace style at all unfortunately. :kaosigh:

Wow, dude, that is amazing! I love the style! I'll make a couple of recolors of it, for the red and yellow versions. ^^
If you don't mind~
REQUEST

• RESOURCE TYPE: Battler Sprite
  • STYLE: VX Ace
  • ENGINE: VX Ace
  • CHARS/ENEMIES/ITEMS: I would like a large dragon like alien. See this screenshot: https://kek.gg/i/6n234K.png It's outdated, but the dragon enemy is still the same. Here is one I made:
  • EXTRA INFO: It should not be a walking sprite, but it should be about the same size as the one in the screenshot.
  • Find my project info here! : Delta Origins in signature.

Last edited:

Mrs_Allykat

Failsauce
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
REQUEST

But this one is a little odd...
  • RESOURCE TYPE: Title-border ( /img/Titles2/ ), yes I know it's not in the list, but it's a piece of art that is often lost in the other parts of making a game.
  • STYLE: Art Deco or Art Nouveau
  • ENGINE: MV
  • EXTRA INFO: Smash, I am throwing this up here because I've noticed that there really aren't that many title-borders (titles2) on RMW. I realize a little google'ing can come up with some borders, but it would be super sweet to have some here on RMW. My particular desire would be Art Deco or Art Nouveau style, since it would match well with "Steampunk" "Western" or "Modern." However, it's not terribly necessary (I'm working on another project at the moment). Gold/Brass colored lines with lots of squares and triangles would be fantastic, since it matches some default tiles (pretty sure that's art deco?).
  • For me it is a future project (I'm more than willing to share the details, I just hadn't got around to making a page yet); however, I believe the community would benefit from more title-borders in general.

Since the request is a little out of bounds, I'll happily accept a "no." Still, it's a resource type that I've simply not seen many of, and I think it would benefit more than just myself to have a few more available. I think the image type is usually fairly large, but it's mostly transparent space to overlay on a title screen's background image.

Oh, I gotta say thanks again for the slime -- it really does breathe some life into the character!!

:)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Symphony Celestia: Prophecy of the Falling Stars RPG Maker music pack WIP. Symphony Celestia is a new series that focuses on symphonic and orchestrated music to tell a story. Each story will include compositions that make up that story from beginning to end. Themes include: Battles, adventures, character themes, etc. Below is a video preview to the first story.

Jumping and gravitation 0.1 build - RPG Maker MV
It's ironic, but one of the many hilarious things done with Shia's Just Do It speech was to make a hype song, and....I know what it is.....but I still get inspired by it! I'm like..."Yes I can!!"
That moment when you realize you lost time frankenstiening a sprite together, only to realize it already exited.
My first game is going to have the main character more or less create monsters as his party members.

Thanks to the plugin creators still producing content for MV, I might be able to give each of the monster members a personalized range of tactics during combat. I liked how the devs made it like that in FF6.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HamadAhli