~SmashArtist's Art Workshop~ [1/3 slots taken] ((CLOSED))

SmashArtist

Lazy Artist
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I appreciate the encouragement you guys! I will be opening up a classified shop on the forums, so this workshop will be closed for a bit, but before that, I'm working to complete the requests on my list!

Here you go @Finnuval! I've completed your camel request!
The walk sprites are edits of @whtdragon's camel sprites, which you can find here. So make sure to read their terms and credit them if you use these!

I took the time to make you some faces as well~

Finnuval

World (his)story builder and barrel of ideas
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Dutch
Primarily Uses
RMMV
And good luck

Marquise*

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
French-Canadian
Neat! Do you allow mods for having a bare back camel walking or having a driver?

SmashArtist

Lazy Artist
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
@Marquise* the original sprites of the camel walking bare backed are by @whtdragon and can be found here, under the horses, donkeys, and camels section.
Their terms state that edits are fine by them, so feel free to add a rider if you like. This also means you should credit them if you use any of the animated sprites. :)

SmashArtist

Lazy Artist
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
@NicoLican , your request is complete! Had many issues along the way creating the ice dragon as I decided to take the route of non-mirrored stance and had a hard time. Realized I need to work on my animating skills.:kaophew:
Nevertheless the dragon is complete, finishing the dragon series! Thanks NicoLican! >v<

The workshop will be closed for a good while so I can focus on other projects.

NicoLican

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Spanish
Primarily Uses
N/A
@NicoLican , your request is complete! Had many issues along the way creating the ice dragon as I decided to take the route of non-mirrored stance and had a hard time. Realized I need to work on my animating skills.:kaophew:
Nevertheless the dragon is complete, finishing the dragon series! Thanks NicoLican! >v<

The workshop will be closed for a good while so I can focus on other projects.
It's fantastic, it seems more like a SV battler sprite but I'll see how I use it, it's still great :wink::thumbsup-left:

wazzy

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
Filipino
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Hi there,

Is there a gallery to see some of your works? Would be nice.

SmashArtist

Lazy Artist
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Hey there @wazzy, you can see some of what I've made on the main post by clicking on the spoilers tabs! Feel free to clarify if that's not you meant. :kaohi:

On another note, I thought I'd notify you guys that I may be reopening the workshop in about three to four weeks!
I look forward to working with your ideas again!~

NicoLican

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Spanish
Primarily Uses
N/A
I have already planned to ask, when you are ready then I will tell you :wink::thumbsup-left:

SmashArtist

Lazy Artist
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Unfortunately a bunch of events have come up sooner than expected and I won't be able to open the workshop.
I really wanted to open back up because I love making things for you guys, but my schedule seems uncertain at the moment and I don't want to leave any requests hanging for a long time.

If anyone doesn't mind having an uncertain amount of wait time before their request is done, feel free to send me a PM with [REQUEST] in the title. (Just so I can tell it apart from other PMs more easily)
Remember, all the current terms and rules apply to any PM requests I take.

Last edited:

KittenAtPlay

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
english
Primarily Uses
RMMV
  • RESOURCE TYPE: Tileset B-E
  • STYLE: MV, semi real
  • ENGINE: Mv
  • CHARS/ENEMIES/ITEMS: Blood please? i have tiles i have currently (for vx ace but I got mv recently and need to expand the tileset)
  • EXTRA INFO: So currently the game is about two siblings, in a school. that happens to be stuck in a time loop. so i need tiles that are for a school that could be overlayed other tiles. spider webs, blood spots/hands/footprints, dusty spots, really simple just stuff that can be used to cover desks, bookshelves, i can hand my tiles, for sizing purposes and that is it, they can not be used as they are non distributable files.
  • Find my project info here! : it'll be free on itch.io under the user KittenAtPlay, still working on the games main demo and scenes before introducing it to the site.

KittenAtPlay

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
english
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Though this is just when you have time and don't need to do this at all ;u;

SmashArtist

Lazy Artist
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Hi @KittenAtPlay,
currently the workshop is closed.
PM requests are open(see my post above or the announcement section of the thread), however the resource you're looking for (blood tiles) already exists and can be found by searching "rpg maker mv blood tileset". I will leave you do search for it. If you still can't find what you're looking for and don't mind waiting an uncertain amount of time to have your request finished, send me a PM following the announcement's instructions. Feel free to get more specific if you need to.

Since this has brought up a scenario I didn't think of before, I am updating my rules and terms. Hopefully they'll be easier to read and understand, as they were a bit of a mess before. :kaoswt2:

slimmmeiske2

Little Red Riding Hood
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
Dutch
Primarily Uses
RMXP

KittenAtPlay, please avoid double posting, as it is against the forum rules. You can review our forum rules here. Thank you.

If you want to add something to your last post, please use the 'Edit' button to do so.

SmashArtist

Lazy Artist
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
@KittenAtPlay, your [PM]request is complete!
Thought I'd post it here so more people can see it. :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Apparently my brain took a holiday today, so far I've stared blankly at the maker for 3 hours. Duuuuuuuuh.
*Violent ball of 80's TV electricity* "Oww!! Stupid @ImaginaryVillain and his plugin, he didn't say time travel hurts! And why am I naked??"
It was at 3am Pacific May 25 that Skynet was created. And it came in the form of a messenger plugin so powerful it now runs my randomizer and does it better than the randomizer itself did. What have I created? :kaoback:
Found out someone took one of my artist's commissions, edited it and claimed it as their own. Called them out on Twitter, got blocked. Not sure whether to feel irritated or honored.
Im so glad that im into 16/32bit games because i'd never be able to create any assets for something more complex :p

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
allisnone