~SmashArtist's Art Workshop~ [2/3 slots taken] ((CLOSED))

SmashArtist

Lazy Artist
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Hmm, that is a really crazy request. So crazy in fact that I'll have to... TAKE IT ON!
I honestly don't even know how to draw anything mechanical, but I want to give it a shot! :kaopride:

I guess this also means it's time to add a bit to the semi-open restriction: I'll accept suggestions for things to make and if I'm interested I will make it for you! This also means that I have the right to turn down your request if I find it to difficult or uncomfortable to make.
Thanks!~ :kaojoy:

Finnuval

World (his)story builder and barrel of ideas
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Dutch
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I see you have one open slot but before requesting I want to make sure you actually have the time or if it should be better to wait with requesting as I don't know how large and complex the two requests you're working on are... So, there's that :)

SmashArtist

Lazy Artist
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Hi @Finnuval, thanks for the interest!~
Currently I only have one request to work on, as the other one may be dropped to due the lack of response by the slot holder at the moment.
It may take a bit, but I'm working on it right now, so hopefully I'll get it done by the end of today or tomorrow. :kaophew:

Finnuval

Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Dutch
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Ok thanks for the info
Seems you're not really swamped so I'll request something from you :D

RESOURCE TYPE : Walk Sprite
STYLE : MV
ENGINE : MV
CHARS/ENEMIES/ITEMS : Desert culture Camel with trade-caravan gear on its back (like a small pot or bag,etc). Coloring etc. is completely up to you as long as it isn't candy bright :p
EXTRA INFO : It would be awesome if you could also make a face-set for it where it looks at you with disdain but that would make it two requests and that might be asking a bit too much
EXTRA EXTRA INFO : If you accept please take all the time you need. I'm in no rush and neither should anyone else :cutesmile:

Thanks in advance and whether or not you take on my request; keep up the good work!

NicoLican

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Spanish
Primarily Uses
N/A
Here comes the last dragon :biggrin:

RESOURCE TYPE : Walk Sprite
STYLE : MV
ENGINE : MV
CHARS/ENEMIES/ITEMS : Ice Dragon
EXTRA INFO : Something similar to this and mixed with your imagination

Be still great and good luck.:wink::thumbsup-left:

Finnuval

Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Dutch
Primarily Uses
RMMV
@SmashArtist it would make your life a lot easier wouldn't it... XD
I'm fine with that, if indeed all I have to do is credit them too (which is only natural) :)
I would like to add a request though ( and seeing as this makes your workload less I'm brazen enough to ask it lol) ; could you also please add a sitting animation, just a slight head wobble would be fine :D (only one side view needed on that one btw)

SmashArtist

Lazy Artist
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Haha, yep. XD
I will do the baggage carrying camels as well as the sitting side view sitting animation for you then. Thanks for the extra details! :kaohi:

Finnuval

Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Dutch
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Thanx! That would be awesome :D

SmashArtist

Lazy Artist
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Just wanted to let you guys know, I will be unable to work on any requests for an unknown amount of time because a power outage caused my computer to get fried. :kaoeh:

Nightblade50

Developer of "Delta Origins"
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English, French
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
Oh that sucks, hope you can get a new one soon or get that one fixed. :)
If you want an inexpensive laptop, I bought this one recently from Amazon.

Finnuval

Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Dutch
Primarily Uses
RMMV
@SmashArtist Man that really stinks! I feel your pain, been through several computers in the recent year myself due to various 'critical' errors so to speak. Hope you get yourself up and running again soon (and not 'cause I had a request in there lol) since not having a working computer really stinks in this day and age.

SmashArtist

Lazy Artist
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Thank you for the encouragement guys! Unfortunately my computer was a desktop and the motherboard may be fried. DX
I may try to do commissions or paid asset packs as soon as I can to pay it off, wish me luck-and of course I'll do my best to complete your requests! :kaoswt2:

Finnuval

Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Dutch
Primarily Uses
RMMV
@SmashArtist Man, fried Motherboard is no joke... :stare: Don't worry about the requests, this takes precedence (obviously!).
If you rather want to cancel the request ('cause you feel pressured or something under the circumstances) that's totally understandable and fine on my end. In that case I'll just re-request when you're back up and running :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

I've heard a lot of dumb stuff in my time, but I just had someone contact me via FB. Just so they could tell me they know the most about the pandemic because they have ties to a crime family. I guess for some people 2 + 2 really adds up to 5. :LZSwink:
My sister is a saint. Specifically Saint Peter. Because shes my best friend until other ppl are around then shes all "nope, dont know him, dont like him."
Making it a rule that I don't do any world building for my new game before the actual gameplay is concrete and working. I have 16 years of lore to work with anyway.
Cheesy power metal makes everything better. No matter what you do, you'll feel heroic doing it.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jilmer_Juan