~SmashArtist's Art Workshop~ [2/3 slots taken] ((OPEN+EVENT))

Nightblade50

Developer of "Delta Origins"
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English, French
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
Hey Smash!
  • RESOURCE TYPE: Battler Sprite
  • STYLE: VX Ace
  • ENGINE: VX Ace
  • CHARS/ENEMIES/ITEMS: A blue, reptilian/dragon like creature, with two horns. It crawls on the ground, four legs, with scales. Reference: $Alien - Reptilian 2 Blue.png Make the battler about the same size as the right facing sprite. ^_^
  • EXTRA INFO: N/A
  • Find my project info here! : Delta origins in signature

Alinara

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Wow! All of this stuff looks amazing! It is a shame that the shop is closed. Oh, I also hope that your arm feels better!

Last edited:

SmashArtist

Lazy Artist
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
@Alinara Aw, thank you! I do my best. :3
Getting pretty busy with different things lately, but I'm open to putting you on the waiting list if you're planning to do a request later on~

Alinara

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
That sounds good! I would love that. Thank you very much!

NicoLican

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Spanish
Primarily Uses
N/A
@SmashArtist you must have things pending before starting normally hereo_O, but no matter what, I'll keep waiting to see your creations:wink::thumbsup-left:.

SmashArtist

Lazy Artist
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Yeah, I'm sorry guys got backed up on some extra work so I'll need to finish those before continuing here. :(

So until then all requests are on hold.

SmashArtist

Lazy Artist
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Requests are no longer on hold!
But in the meanwhile I will not be accepting any new requests (for now) unless they are single tiles[non-autotile] or icons.

So the request workshop is semi-open! :kaohi:

Last edited:

Nightblade50

Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English, French
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
Requests are no longer on hold!
But in the meanwhile I will not be accepting any new requests (for now) unless they are single tiles[non-autotile] or icons.

So the request workshop is semi-open! :kaohi:
Oh nice, my battler is comin soon :)

NicoLican

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Spanish
Primarily Uses
N/A
taking advantage of that they are only small things;)

Hey Smash!
  • RESOURCE TYPE: Single tiles[non-autotile]
  • STYLE: MV
  • ENGINE: MV
  • CHARS/ENEMIES/ITEMS: A beach umbrella, the colors to your liking
  • EXTRA INFO: Try it with a character, it should be a beach umbrella that covers the character of the sun on the beach

SmashArtist

Lazy Artist
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
@NicoLican I appreciate the request, but it'll have to wait because I need to finish your first request before accepting any new ones from you.
That said, I've added @Alinara to the third slot, but am awaiting to know what her request will be, as she's been waiting for me to reopen for a bit. :)

Last edited:

NicoLican

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Spanish
Primarily Uses
N/A
@NicoLican I appreciate the request, but it'll have to wait because I need to finish your first request before accepting any new ones from you.
That said, I've added @Alinara to the third slot, but am awaiting to know what her request will be, as she's been waiting for me to reopen for a bit. :)
ok no problem :wink::thumbsup-left:

Nightblade50

Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English, French
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
Both of those are amazing, thank you so much :)

Mrs_Allykat

Failsauce
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Hey, Smash, I’ve got a ...
REALLY CRAZY REQUEST

• RESOURCE TYPE: A part for use on a standard sized bust.
  • STYLE: Custom
  • ENGINE: MV
  • CHARS/ENEMIES/ITEMS: A steam powered arm for bust sized images based on the Bokou generator part:
    steampunkexample.png
    Standard "Extra Assets" Bust
    SF_Actor3_3.png note this is bust is from the extra assets folder from a standard MV distribution. Also, the arm need not be attached to this, or any other bust!
  • EXTRA INFO: I would like an arm that will be able to be applied to a standard sized bust (those found in the extra assets folder) It may be with or without a hand, or it could, your taste really. The only real requirements is that it resembles the character generator part (a rust color, with a steam-pipe, smoke out of the pipe is optional too). The final extra is the LINK to Bokou's resource page :)
  • Find my project info here! : [Phobos]

The reason I would like this as an actual arm with is so that it can be used by more than just my project. It doesn't have to be perfect by any stretch of the imagination, but if I drew it it would look like scribbles! Sorry for the sheer number of edits, I wanted to get the post up in time, but I really wanted to get all of relevant information in here too - so, edited :)

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Caught a guy trying to break into our house today. Appearantly he intended to burgle our neighbor (a 94yo widow) but picked the wrong house. Faced with two angry males he was quick to give up without a fight...
I just joined the club of nerds making their own Excel-Sheets to calculate HP / MP / EXP.. parameter curves
Me: "Finally finished most of my game backlog. Probably time to do some gamedev" | Steam: *offer sales*
If I recorded while I created (what I think is) a small plugin, would you be interested enough in the process to watch it?
I keep trying to explain to clients that the huddle masses behind the old K-Mart are a Fallout Reenactment group. Somehow I don't think they believe me. :LZSskeptic:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tonylogan