Smithy's Pixelart Thread - High Quality 8-bit Sprites for All to Use - RPG Maker 2003

PixeLockeT

Demon Lord Lady
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
N/A
Awe sweet! I love Fire Man's flame and smoke effects! I can't wait to see Guts Man and Cut Man (them two my best duo!). XD

SmithyGCN

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
english
Primarily Uses
RM2k3
Added a picture of Yoshi. He's to show up during the cut scene at the end of the Birdo fight like an enemy graphic but he can't be targetted. This is why there's so much space. It's so he can be placed without fussing where to put him on an x and y axis. More stuff to come!

SmithyGCN

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
english
Primarily Uses
RM2k3
Here's some concept art. I have more, but my scanner won't cooperate right now. I know these aren't resources, but I was hoping someone would appreciate them.

Bomb Man
Ice Man

PixeLockeT

Demon Lord Lady
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
N/A
Ahhh your concept arts are great. I definitely appreciate looking at your art AND sprites. Big fan of the retro feel.

SmithyGCN

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
english
Primarily Uses
RM2k3
Hey, thanks! I'll do my best to produce more stuff for you guys to enjoy!

SmithyGCN

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
english
Primarily Uses
RM2k3
Added Snapjaw, Nitpicker, and Chill from the Mario series to monsters.

PixeLockeT

Demon Lord Lady
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
N/A
You ever thinking of maybe doing some of the main baddies from Dragon Quest series (other than Dragonlord who was the only feature in CaptainN I think)? o wo It'd be so cool to see like.......Hargon-kun or Zoma-sama or even my husbando Mordegon-sama in your style. XD

SmithyGCN

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
english
Primarily Uses
RM2k3
I'll certainly look into it! I have a dragon quest art book at home I could pull from, but there's always the internet since I'm away from home right now on a mini vacation.

SmithyGCN

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
english
Primarily Uses
RM2k3
Added a battle animation featuring Lynel's and Link's Sword Beam and Anubis' Fire Breath.

SmithyGCN

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
english
Primarily Uses
RM2k3
Added Evelyn the Eevee (an oc of mine who happens to be an eevee thief that stole a bunch of elemental stones from Prof. Oak and terrorizes people while hiding in the woods) and Hargon from Dragon Quest II.

SmithyGCN

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
english
Primarily Uses
RM2k3
Added the original Golem Trio from Dragon Warrior/Quest!
Gold Golem/Man
Golem
and Stone Golem/Man

SmithyGCN

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
english
Primarily Uses
RM2k3
Finished Stone Man from Mega Man 5.

SmithyGCN

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
english
Primarily Uses
RM2k3
Added Stone Man's charset.

Jhale M.

Goddess of health, purity and truth.
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RM2k3
Anything coming from Fire Emblem? It has a lot of human characters, but I am guessing you only use monsters. Most of the final bosses are monsters, but they also have very big designs.
Illusion of Gaia is another cool game with some interesting boss designs.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Here's a sample of some pixel edits I made.

Maybe for use as sidewalks.
If there are any mods or admins online, could you please see about the re-translation pages for RPG Maker MV? They are all down :rsad:
Werewolf cons: you lose control of yourself once a month and could accidentally kill your friends. Vampire cons: no garlic bread. The choice is simple. Werewolf for sure.
2 huge market drops in 2 days. So glad I sold my non-dividend stocks about 2 weeks ago. And if the dividend ones drop heavily, hey more cheap stocks for me!
My tutorial is live! It covers using Yanfly's weapon unleash to replace the basic attack skill with a more dynamic version depending on which weapon type the actor has equipped. It also includes how to import a custom function used to generate a random number within supplied minimum and maximum values, used in the replaced skills, to give weapons a set damage range.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Darkyyy