SMO_Valadorn

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Portuguese
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Hey everyone, this plugin seems too gorgeous to even be real, would love to be able to add it to the game but seem to be doing something wrong on my end, would anyone please be able to assist?
Thanks man, I'm very proud of this one :kaopride:

The problem you're having is probably a compatibility issue with MadeWithMv.js you can fix it by changing line 6210 from this:

if (this instanceof Scene_Boot) return;

To this:

if (!$gameSystem) return;

That happens because MadeWithMv.js creates a new scene called Scene_Splash, where $gameSystem is not initialized yet, and that causes an error when I try and load the achievement's pop up. It also happens on the Scene_Boot, that's why I don't create the pop up there.

The new script will prevent the creation of the pop up on any scene where the $gameSystem is not initialized, I'll add it to my plugin's next version, thanks for sharing that compatibility issue.

Cheers :kaoluv:

drumbilical

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
Wow! This plugin is incredible! The window display is really slick and I love the integration with pictures, categories, etc.

What is really blowing me away is this achievements editor! That you built a GUI in game makes making the achievements so easy. And the ability to edit all aspects of the in-game achievements screen is really amazing. I haven't seen anything like this anywhere else. SRDude's HUD editor is close, but not as slick as this.

I'll absolutely be using this in my game and really think this should be getting more recognition! I'll also be keeping an eye on any other plugins you release, if you had any in mind! Thanks!

AzureCrook

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Thanks man, I'm very proud of this one :kaopride:

The problem you're having is probably a compatibility issue with MadeWithMv.js you can fix it by changing line 6210 from this:

To this:

That happens because MadeWithMv.js creates a new scene called Scene_Splash, where $gameSystem is not initialized yet, and that causes an error when I try and load the achievement's pop up. It also happens on the Scene_Boot, that's why I don't create the pop up there.

The new script will prevent the creation of the pop up on any scene where the $gameSystem is not initialized, I'll add it to my plugin's next version, thanks for sharing that compatibility issue.

Cheers :kaoluv:
Changed the plugin as instructed and now have this instead >> sorry to disturb you & thank you so much for your help

Attachments

• ole.png
    ole.png
    222.3 KB · Views: 5

ShadowDragon

Realist
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Dutch
Primarily Uses
RMMV
it also throw 2 errors, from mrTS minimum dmg and from YEP_CoreEngine.
it should work, so I think it's best to fix the 2 other plugins and retry?

Marianna

Queen of wolves
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Spanish
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Hi, @SMO_Valadorn, this is a amazing plugin. I really love the changes of this version and specially the Achivenator. I have like more than 3 hundred plugins active, so initially not work when click, but after deactivate I can use it and is awesome!!! Thanks a lot.

But still a problem, I cannot use the pop up button with the secondary plugins of Yanfly Message Core, I mean, ExtMessPack 1, 2 and Macros... Give error I don't know why, even changing the order of the plugins. This is the same problem I have before, and I wish can working together, but meanwhile I just disabled the pop up button. Take care, a big hug.

SMO_Valadorn

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Portuguese
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Wow! This plugin is incredible! The window display is really slick and I love the integration with pictures, categories, etc.

What is really blowing me away is this achievements editor! That you built a GUI in game makes making the achievements so easy. And the ability to edit all aspects of the in-game achievements screen is really amazing. I haven't seen anything like this anywhere else. SRDude's HUD editor is close, but not as slick as this.

I'll absolutely be using this in my game and really think this should be getting more recognition! I'll also be keeping an eye on any other plugins you release, if you had any in mind! Thanks!
Thanks a lot man, I really appreciate it :kaoblush:

*-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------*

Changed the plugin as instructed and now have this instead >> sorry to disturb you & thank you so much for your help
I'm not sure where that bug is coming from, but try this, change the line 6127 from this:
JavaScript:
To this:
JavaScript:

Also, on the line 4691, you'll see this:
JavaScript:
DataManager.setupNewGame = function() {
    if (SceneManager._scene._achievsPopUp && SMO.AM.isGlobalMode) {
        SMO.AM._popUpBackUp = $gameSystem.achievPopUp;
    }
    SMO.AM._DataManager_setupNewGame.call(this);
    SMO.AM.onNewGame();
    delete SMO.AM._popUpBackUp;
};

Change it to this:
JavaScript:
DataManager.setupNewGame = function() {
    if ($dataAchievements == null) {
        DataManager.loadAchievements();
    }
    if (SceneManager._scene._achievsPopUp && SMO.AM.isGlobalMode) {
        SMO.AM._popUpBackUp = $gameSystem.achievPopUp;
    }
    SMO.AM._DataManager_setupNewGame.call(this);
    SMO.AM.onNewGame();
    delete SMO.AM._popUpBackUp;
};

If it still doesn't work don't hesitate to leave another message, you can also message me on discord (SMO_Valadorn#1279), I'll probably answer there faster.

*-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------*

Hi, @SMO_Valadorn, this is a amazing plugin. I really love the changes of this version and specially the Achivenator. I have like more than 3 hundred plugins active, so initially not work when click, but after deactivate I can use it and is awesome!!! Thanks a lot.

But still a problem, I cannot use the pop up button with the secondary plugins of Yanfly Message Core, I mean, ExtMessPack 1, 2 and Macros... Give error I don't know why, even changing the order of the plugins. This is the same problem I have before, and I wish can working together, but meanwhile I just disabled the pop up button. Take care, a big hug.
Please, press F8 to open the console and take a screenshot, you may also contact-me on discord (SMO_Valadorn#1279), you may even write your messages to me there in spanish if you want (it's closer to my native language than english haha)

tumsterfest

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
Hi,

Has anyone tried using this in MZ? It looks great, and I'll be sad if it's not compatible haha

Fortunastreet

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
French
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Seems like exactly what I was looking for. Thanks.
I will probably have questions at some point, but currently it seems the plugin thought to everything I could think.

EDIT:

Actually, just a remark to signal this achievement name is too big for the demo:
Capture12.PNG

ShadowDragon

Realist
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Dutch
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Actually, just a remark to signal this achievement name is too big for the demo:
you can adjust the popup window bigger and pretty much anywhere you want
to place it, so adjust the width to your desire.

if you want to autosize it, than SMO need to answer this one.

Has anyone tried using this in MZ? It looks great, and I'll be sad if it's not compatible haha
it probably doesn't work in MZ as it uses images which is handled differently
in MZ, you can try FOSSIL to see if it works, but otherwise, I dont know if
he want to port it.

Marianna

Queen of wolves
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Spanish
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Please, press F8 to open the console and take a screenshot, you may also contact-me on discord (SMO_Valadorn#1279), you may even write your messages to me there in spanish if you want (it's closer to my native language than english haha)

Thanks, @SMO_Valadorn. You can check it easily just creating a new project and put into plugins SMO_Achievements and Yanfly Core Engine and Message Core, (with extensions) plugins. Just with Message Core don't give error. The trouble show up when is ExtMes1, Macros, etc.
Don't even matter the order, if SMO is above or under Yanfly's...
1657381225443.png
And the trouble is only when pop up and pop up button is enabled. If is disabled don't show up.

Posdata: No tengo discord, pero me hizo feliz saber que podías entender en español. Sé que soy terrible en inglés. Muchas gracias. Son lenguas hermanas, es cierto. :) Espero pueda solucionarse lo de las notificaciones, (pop up), sino... solo deshabilitaré esta opción. ¡Es un plugin demasiado bueno! Un abrazo.

Fortunastreet

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
French
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Ok, here my first (and I hope unique) question: can we create trophies that doesn't create their own category (or do create a category, but this one isn't show in the Window_Categories)? Like a trophy who would say you finished chapter 1, 2 and so on without having a category for each chapter.

JavaScript:
//========================================
// Categories Window - Command List

Window_Categories.prototype.getCommandListData = function() {
    //return $dataAchievsCategories.map(c => c.name);
    return $dataAchievsCategories.map(c => c.name).filter(/*MY CUSTOM CONDITION*/);
};

It was easy to edit the code to have the result, but I assume I wouldn't be the only one interested by such feature.

Also, I saw the same bug than the one of Marianna for another plugin YEP_X_InBattleStatus.
Since Achievement_PopUp isn't a child of Window_Base, it can't access the method added by those plugin.

Code:
//For compatibility with YEP_X_InBattleStatus.js
Achievement_PopUp.prototype.convertStateHelpText = function(text) {
    return Window_Base.prototype.convertStateHelpText.call(this, text);
};

//For compatibility with YEP_X_MessageMacros1.js
Achievement_PopUp.prototype.convertMacroText = function(text) {
    return Window_Base.prototype.convertMacroText.call(this, text);
};

This will solve both occurences, but the bug can come again in any plugin who edit the Window_Base, so a long term solution would be preferred. Otherwise it will end up like this:
JavaScript:
//For compatibility with YEP_X_ExtMesPack2.js
Achievement_PopUp.prototype.convertItemQuantitiesCodes = function(text) {
    return Window_Base.prototype.convertItemQuantitiesCodes.call(this, text);
};

Achievement_PopUp.prototype.convertActorParameterCodes = function(text) {
    return Window_Base.prototype.convertActorParameterCodes.call(this, text);
};

Achievement_PopUp.prototype.convertEnemyParameterCodes = function(text) {
    return Window_Base.prototype.convertEnemyParameterCodes.call(this, text);
};

Achievement_PopUp.prototype.convertColorCompare = function(text) {
    return Window_Base.prototype.convertColorCompare.call(this, text);
};

Achievement_PopUp.prototype.convertCaseText = function(text) {
    return Window_Base.prototype.convertCaseText.call(this, text);
};

//For compatibility with YEP_X_ExtMesPack1.js
Achievement_PopUp.prototype.convertPlaytime = function(text) {
    return Window_Base.prototype.convertPlaytime.call(this, text);
};

Achievement_PopUp.prototype.convertMapName = function(text) {
    return Window_Base.prototype.convertMapName.call(this, text);
};

Achievement_PopUp.prototype.convertEnemyName = function(text) {
    return Window_Base.prototype.convertEnemyName.call(this, text);
};

Achievement_PopUp.prototype.convertDigitGrouping = function(text) {
    return Window_Base.prototype.convertDigitGrouping.call(this, text);
};

EDIT: Found another bug with its fix:

Capture3.PNG

Fix:
JavaScript:
Window_AchievInfo.prototype.getReqRewData = function(dataName) {
    var v1, v2, dataName, data, spriteName;
    var isUnlocked = this._data.isUnlocked();
    var isCollected = this._data.isCollected();
    var none = $dataAchievsMenu.AchievsInfo.none;
    if (this._data.isSecret()) {
        this._requirementsList._itemHeight = 68;
        this._requirementsList._cols = 1;
        this._requirementsList.setItemList([{name: SMO.AM.secretSign, align: 'center'}]);
        if (!SMO.AM.useRewards) return; // Fix
        this._rewardsList._itemHeight = 68;
        this._rewardsList._cols = 1;
        this._rewardsList.setItemList([{name: SMO.AM.secretSign, align: 'center'}]);
        return;
    }

Last edited:

SMO_Valadorn

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Portuguese
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Thanks, @SMO_Valadorn. You can check it easily just creating a new project and put into plugins SMO_Achievements and Yanfly Core Engine and Message Core, (with extensions) plugins. Just with Message Core don't give error. The trouble show up when is ExtMes1, Macros, etc.
Don't even matter the order, if SMO is above or under Yanfly's...
View attachment 234244
And the trouble is only when pop up and pop up button is enabled. If is disabled don't show up.

Posdata: No tengo discord, pero me hizo feliz saber que podías entender en español. Sé que soy terrible en inglés. Muchas gracias. Son lenguas hermanas, es cierto. :) Espero pueda solucionarse lo de las notificaciones, (pop up), sino... solo deshabilitaré esta opción. ¡Es un plugin demasiado bueno! Un abrazo.
Thanks for the screenshot, I'm working on it and it'll be fixed on the next version!
Estou muito feliz que tenha gostado do meu plugin, obrigado por usá-lo! (I believe we should write messages in english here on the forum so I'll just stop there haha)

*---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------*

Ok, here my first (and I hope unique) question: can we create trophies that doesn't create their own category (or do create a category, but this one isn't show in the Window_Categories)? Like a trophy who would say you finished chapter 1, 2 and so on without having a category for each chapter.

JavaScript:
//========================================
// Categories Window - Command List

Window_Categories.prototype.getCommandListData = function() {
    //return $dataAchievsCategories.map(c => c.name);
    return $dataAchievsCategories.map(c => c.name).filter(/*MY CUSTOM CONDITION*/);
};

It was easy to edit the code to have the result, but I assume I wouldn't be the only one interested by such feature.

Also, I saw the same bug than the one of Marianna for another plugin YEP_X_InBattleStatus.
Since Achievement_PopUp isn't a child of Window_Base, it can't access the method added by those plugin.

Code:
//For compatibility with YEP_X_InBattleStatus.js
Achievement_PopUp.prototype.convertStateHelpText = function(text) {
    return Window_Base.prototype.convertStateHelpText.call(this, text);
};

//For compatibility with YEP_X_MessageMacros1.js
Achievement_PopUp.prototype.convertMacroText = function(text) {
    return Window_Base.prototype.convertMacroText.call(this, text);
};

This will solve both occurences, but the bug can come again in any plugin who edit the Window_Base, so a long term solution would be preferred. Otherwise it will end up like this:
JavaScript:
//For compatibility with YEP_X_ExtMesPack2.js
Achievement_PopUp.prototype.convertItemQuantitiesCodes = function(text) {
    return Window_Base.prototype.convertItemQuantitiesCodes.call(this, text);
};

Achievement_PopUp.prototype.convertActorParameterCodes = function(text) {
    return Window_Base.prototype.convertActorParameterCodes.call(this, text);
};

Achievement_PopUp.prototype.convertEnemyParameterCodes = function(text) {
    return Window_Base.prototype.convertEnemyParameterCodes.call(this, text);
};

Achievement_PopUp.prototype.convertColorCompare = function(text) {
    return Window_Base.prototype.convertColorCompare.call(this, text);
};

Achievement_PopUp.prototype.convertCaseText = function(text) {
    return Window_Base.prototype.convertCaseText.call(this, text);
};

//For compatibility with YEP_X_ExtMesPack1.js
Achievement_PopUp.prototype.convertPlaytime = function(text) {
    return Window_Base.prototype.convertPlaytime.call(this, text);
};

Achievement_PopUp.prototype.convertMapName = function(text) {
    return Window_Base.prototype.convertMapName.call(this, text);
};

Achievement_PopUp.prototype.convertEnemyName = function(text) {
    return Window_Base.prototype.convertEnemyName.call(this, text);
};

Achievement_PopUp.prototype.convertDigitGrouping = function(text) {
    return Window_Base.prototype.convertDigitGrouping.call(this, text);
};

EDIT: Found another bug with its fix:

View attachment 234295

Fix:
JavaScript:
Window_AchievInfo.prototype.getReqRewData = function(dataName) {
    var v1, v2, dataName, data, spriteName;
    var isUnlocked = this._data.isUnlocked();
    var isCollected = this._data.isCollected();
    var none = $dataAchievsMenu.AchievsInfo.none;
    if (this._data.isSecret()) {
        this._requirementsList._itemHeight = 68;
        this._requirementsList._cols = 1;
        this._requirementsList.setItemList([{name: SMO.AM.secretSign, align: 'center'}]);
        if (!SMO.AM.useRewards) return; // Fix
        this._rewardsList._itemHeight = 68;
        this._rewardsList._cols = 1;
        this._rewardsList.setItemList([{name: SMO.AM.secretSign, align: 'center'}]);
        return;
    }
About your question: that kinda came to my mind while making the trophies/categories, but unlocking a trophy after a certain requirement is met just feels like an achievement that doesn't pop on screen when completed (which the trophies kind of are), that's why I decided to leave the trophies binded to categories, to make them a little more different. I might reconsider though, let's see if more people ask for that.

About the Pop Up issue: yeah I think I'll just create the pop up from the Window_Base since I'm already using a lot of functions from it and just copy the functions I need from Sprite_Button, I didn't want to inherit some of the Window_Base's functions but that's probably the best way to fix that :kaosigh:.

And thanks for that bug report, I totally missed that one when I added the optional rewards, it'll be fixed on the next version :kaoblush:.

Fortunastreet

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
French
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Oh, another bug.

Capture6.PNG

It happened with global achievements and when launching a quick test (ctrl + R when editing an event). My proposed fix, althought I'm not sure about this one:

JavaScript:
Achievement_PopUp.prototype.updateShowing = function() {
    if (!$gameSystem.achievPopUp) return; // Fix
    this._queue = $gameSystem.achievPopUp.queue;
    if (this.isQueueBusy() && !this.isAnimating() && !this.isTimerWait()) {
        this.show();
    }
};

Concerning the trophies, concerning the experience I got, being able to not show certain achievement categories in the category list (as I did) would be the best. Having a category associated to this trophy is actually useful as achievement can have multiple categories.

EDIT @SMO_Valadorn

There is another something I found that was very weird:

JavaScript:
    Requirement.convertAliasCodes = function(text) {
        value1 = Number(this.value());
        value2 = Number(this.tvalue());
        if (this.isReached() || this._achievement.isUnlocked()) {
            value1 = value2;
        }
        text = text.replace(/\\value1/g, value1);//old versions
        text = text.replace(/\\value2/g, value2);//old versions
        text = text.replace(/<ItemName>/gi, this.getItemName());
        text = text.replace(/<CurrentValue>/gi, value1);
        text = text.replace(/<RequiredValue>/gi, value2);
        return text;
    };

I don't exactly get why we have value1 = value2. It works well for >= or == operation, but for the other ones, like let's say <, it makes no sense. Should I understand the other operations aren't supported at all?

Again, another something:

JavaScript:
SMO.AM._GameSystem_onBeforeSave = Game_System.prototype.onBeforeSave;
Game_System.prototype.onBeforeSave = function() {
    SMO.AM._GameSystem_onBeforeSave.call(this);
    SMO.AM.refreshAchievements();
};

It seems weird to not have an option to not refresh achievements on saves, as there is for transfert.

Last edited:

SMO_Valadorn

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Portuguese
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Oh, another bug.

View attachment 234336

It happened with global achievements and when launching a quick test (ctrl + R when editing an event). My proposed fix, althought I'm not sure about this one:

JavaScript:
Achievement_PopUp.prototype.updateShowing = function() {
    if (!$gameSystem.achievPopUp) return; // Fix
    this._queue = $gameSystem.achievPopUp.queue;
    if (this.isQueueBusy() && !this.isAnimating() && !this.isTimerWait()) {
        this.show();
    }
};

Concerning the trophies, concerning the experience I got, being able to not show certain achievement categories in the category list (as I did) would be the best. Having a category associated to this trophy is actually useful as achievement can have multiple categories.

EDIT @SMO_Valadorn

There is another something I found that was very weird:

JavaScript:
    Requirement.convertAliasCodes = function(text) {
        value1 = Number(this.value());
        value2 = Number(this.tvalue());
        if (this.isReached() || this._achievement.isUnlocked()) {
            value1 = value2;
        }
        text = text.replace(/\\value1/g, value1);//old versions
        text = text.replace(/\\value2/g, value2);//old versions
        text = text.replace(/<ItemName>/gi, this.getItemName());
        text = text.replace(/<CurrentValue>/gi, value1);
        text = text.replace(/<RequiredValue>/gi, value2);
        return text;
    };

I don't exactly get why we have value1 = value2. It works well for >= or == operation, but for the other ones, like let's say <, it makes no sense. Should I understand the other operations aren't supported at all?

Again, another something:

JavaScript:
SMO.AM._GameSystem_onBeforeSave = Game_System.prototype.onBeforeSave;
Game_System.prototype.onBeforeSave = function() {
    SMO.AM._GameSystem_onBeforeSave.call(this);
    SMO.AM.refreshAchievements();
};

It seems weird to not have an option to not refresh achievements on saves, as there is for transfert.
I rarely use CTRL + R to test an event so sometimes I forget to test the compatibility with it, thanks man, I'll be sure to fix that on the next version!

About the value1 = value2, the plugin has the ">=" operator as default and that works fine with all the default alias, you can use all the other comparison operators but I couldn't think of a good way to express "value1/value2" if value1 > value2 for example, I could save the value1 once the achievement is unlocked but that would just use more data, so I left it to the developer to choose a new alias for other operators, lets say you want the player to have more than 2 party members, you could have an alias like "Have more than <RequiredValue> party members" instead of the default "Party Members <CurrentValue>/<RequiredValue>".

About the parameter to not refresh the achievements on save, I wanted to make sure the achievements are all updated at the moment the player saves, that's specially important for local range, you see, there's parameter called "Local Load Pop Up" (I think I forgot to add an explanation for it on the help section on v1.04, but I've already added it on v1.05), basically you can use it to decide what happens to the pop up's queue after you load the game, you can either Skip (pass the first achievement on the pop up's queue, if any), Clear (clear the pop up's queue) or Remember (that just leaves the queue as it is).

Let's say you have a quick-save/load feature in your project and the player unlocks an achievement right before saving the game, everytime the player loads the game he would see the achievement being unlocked. I refresh the achievements right before the save so that I can check if requirements with Save Count are reached and unlock its achievement, and after loaded you can skip or clear the queue.

On the other hand, refreshing after transfer is just to make sure you have your achievements updated on a new map... it also makes sure you unlock any achievement with a condition like "$gameMap.mapId() == 3" right away.

Sorry if I wrote too much haha, you may add me on Discord if you want to ask me more stuff or share another bug you found, I usually answer there faster (SMO_Valadorn#1279)

xabileug

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
wow this is pretty awesome
1657835124215.png

how do you add the custom easing on pop and hide? i did not find any in the animation tab..
I want it like genshin impacts.. slide up, then disappear up.. current is slide left disappear right..

Last edited:

Marianna

Queen of wolves
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Spanish
Primarily Uses
RMMV
In achievements menu (3rd option) there is a subcategory for "pop up", and inside there is the "animation" options. There are default options (that can do what you want), and a "custom" box that you can add with javascript.
1657841630053.png1657841652672.png

Last edited:

xabileug

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
In achievements menu (3rd option) there is a subcategory for "pop up", and inside there is the "animation" options. There are default options (that can do what you want), and a "custom" box that you can add with javascript.
View attachment 234689View attachment 234690
yes, i'm talking about what to put in the custom to make the animation i want

EDIT.. found it thanks
1657847425783.png

EDIT..
I wish there was a plugin for making game HUDs with an in game editor this comprehensive and easy resize, coords, colors, animation.. wow thank you very much SMO

Last edited:

Marianna

Queen of wolves
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Spanish
Primarily Uses
RMMV
@xabileug Exactly. You can configure upside down in "Animation", because I was playing and testing with the achivenator and without knowledge of javascript at all, I can do it.
Solution: Is so easy like in Animation put in "Move In" the option "Downward" and in "Move Out" Upward.

This is a really amazing plugin. If you want to make HUD or more customization you can use "HUD Maker SumRndmDde".:kaohi:
Is very useful and compatible with this plugin, I tested it! So you can move windows, coordinates, adjust columns and rows, and everything you want. Have a good day.

Last edited:

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Food for thought. Factorio: Spaghetti belts make your factory inefficient as you fight for space constantly. Satisfactory: Spaghetti belts and massive clipping is the most efficient way to run your factory since it's the shortest distances.
ScreenShot_8_19_2022_8_51_4.png
Both Mike and Ray here are in a "HYPE!" state after Mike uses "Wild Party", which also heals everyone. they'll do more damage and counter more often, but defense is lower along with hit rate.
WHEEL3.gif
Ooker spookers and fun attack mechanics! What a Friday!
Not today... Not today...
I guess I should send my CV to Hasbro. I've made Monopoly cheaters edition more fun and challenging. I've developed custom cheats and chest/chance cards for it. And I've cleared many nightmares through my cards and rules.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Balalaika