Smooth Lines and Perspective Rulers in Photoshop

Discussion in 'Useful Development Tools' started by SpunkyWunky, Feb 2, 2018.

1. SpunkyWunky

SpunkyWunky Veteran Veteran

First Language:
    English
    Primarily Uses:
    RMMV
    Please disregard, The latest update of photoshop has these tools and the below post is only beneficial for people using an old disc copy of photoshop.

Original Message:
    Hey everyone,
    I know a lot of people here use GIMP but for those of you who use the Adobe suite, I thought you might like to check this out.
    Adobe users often have to flick between photoshop and illustrator because of photoshop's issues with not being able to easily smooth out lines. This tends to slow down workflow.
    I came across a plugin that is a one time cost and isn't too expensive that solves this problem. They have a lot of features but to me the best one is the ability to draw smooth lines in photoshop. A close second is they have snap rulers that can be used for drawing in perspective which I think would be super handy for drawing map assets. I have to say, I've been trying it out and it's pretty amazing. Even strokes made with the mouse are smooth.
    Not affiliated with them, just thought it was cool and that people might find it useful.
    Lazy Nezumi Pro
    https://lazynezumi.com/home

Last edited: Feb 3, 2018
  2. Isabella Ava

Isabella Ava Veteran Veteran

First Language:
    English
    hello, the newest version of Photoshop (CC2018) included Brush smooth, Perspective drawing (btw you can draw with Pen then fill the stroke to have smooth line)

3. Jonforum

Jonforum Veteran Veteran

First Language:
    French
    Primarily Uses:
    RMMV
    this function is available in cc2018, I use it with my tablet

4. SpunkyWunky

SpunkyWunky Veteran Veteran

First Language:
    English
    Primarily Uses:
    RMMV
    Really? Granted I haven't been able to log into my creative cloud app for a week because it keeps freezing on me, but I was sure I updated it before that. When did the release come out? (I knew about the pen tool, I just hate it lol)