Matseb2611

Innovate, don't emulate
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Pop art, huh? I guess we can try to have our own name here. Like "admirer art" or "appreciative art", although that first one sounds like it has romantic vibes. Lol.

Yeah, Adellie is quite talented as well. She made that logo and title background for Incitement 3 and also those "rough"-looking flashback images you see in the intro of the game. Too bad she's not been active in the community for ages though.

Hehe, thanks. I guess I'll accept the BIGGER version then. :D

Marquise*

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
French-Canadian
I think I like this coin name :D Appreciative art. Plus, you can do what you want with the extras. Maybe in 40 years or so (but it would be weird to get such a longevity) I'll do something about that weird society thingy idea that kinda was making too loud noise in my head as I sprited a Pangofly Dragon. :p

LOL all your collaborators, I think, leaves you with one freebie! I loved that Incitement logo. Thought it looked professional. ;)

Last edited:

Matseb2611

Innovate, don't emulate
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Heya guys. Just a quick heads up. I've made a thread on Snares of Ruin 2, which is currently in-development. Check it out if you haven't yet. :D

Marquise*

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
French-Canadian
True! WWeeeeeee~! (minus... errr. awww.)

obsorber

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I bought this game. I'm impressed and its good so far. There are a few hiccups and it could do with a polishing but its a very professionally well crafted game. First day has ended, Me and a Gwen got our follow ups after seeing the Angel. Going to be mad the next part I guess, and the mystery is intense, my type of plot especially in such games.

obsorber

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Ok, I have found myself stuck on the Merman Investigation. I've checked everywhere and even spoke to a female Merman but to no avail. I'm still missing clues to complete the investigation. Any ideas where I have to head or what I have to do to proceed on?

Marquise*

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
French-Canadian
Did you go to the library often? And leveled your intelligence points? (From memory here, I do nerdy heroes ;) )

obsorber

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I'll go again but you are still restricted in that department. I think its possible you could easily get stuck if you don't enhance your intelligence enough after specific days have followed through.

obsorber

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Ok, I think I've come to the conclusion that your game can end up being stuck at either a specific point or specific points. If you don't level up your stats accordingly, then you could easily find yourself trapped for instance at the Merman Investigation Section of the City.

Matseb2611

Innovate, don't emulate
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Hi. Sorry for missing your posts earlier, @obsorber. I've not logged in to this site in a while. Are you still stuck or have you found a way? Which day of investigation is it? Is it when you go to the Merman city?
Actually the game is designed in such a way that it's impossible to get stuck due to lack of points in any stat. The points only improve the outcomes you get, but they don't gate off the completion of the game. Same goes for the sequel and other games of this style that I've made. :)

obsorber

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Are you sure, at the Merman Investigation which I mentioned. I can't get past it. I've spoken to the mermain and gone through the crime scene but still nothing to put me in the right direction. The crime scene doesn't end after that either.

Matseb2611

Innovate, don't emulate
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Is that the section at the docks or in the Merman city underwater?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Gave my avatar an update, stay safe, people!
I'm currently available for hire for scripting (and perhaps other things).
Also, don't worry, the Advanced Minimap plugin is a work in progress.
Hallelujah! Work is getting stricter on humans in the store.
Day 3 of mapping... at least the whole game its just one location :3 (Still taking forever...)

Almost 5 am.. and I decide to put up a Youtube video instead of sleeping. It's strangely addicting! :kaoswt:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RitBro