Lvl 32 Bardbarian
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
Play one for the sidekicks!
Great villains have bumbling sidekicks. Even better villains are the bumbling ones themselves.

Download this song here:

Let me know what you think, or if you have any requests for upcoming free tunes.

KakonComp

Lucid
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Ostinato
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
That's some good bumbling plan music for a villain, or even a rival. Could also be a dark carnival dungeon theme; I really like it, and your skits. You really put the effort in.

Bit By Bit Sound

Lvl 32 Bardbarian
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
That's some good bumbling plan music for a villain, or even a rival. Could also be a dark carnival dungeon theme; I really like it, and your skits. You really put the effort in.
Ah, thank you so much! I'm glad you like the skits. It would definitely be way easier to just post a video with a still image and the song, but I'm really enjoying making these skits. I've grown kind of attached to the characters, and even I am curious where they will end up in their journey.

Thank you again for always checking out my videos KakonComp, it really means a lot to me. :LZScheeze:

hernanvalles88

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
Spanish
Primarily Uses
RMMV
These songs are super cool! I'll definetely use some of them in my current project.

Since you're open to request, have you thought of making a field theme? for when the player travels between towns and dungeos.

Thanks for this amazing music!

Bit By Bit Sound

Lvl 32 Bardbarian
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
These songs are super cool! I'll definetely use some of them in my current project.

Since you're open to request, have you thought of making a field theme? for when the player travels between towns and dungeos.

Thanks for this amazing music!
Ah that's a good to hear! Glad these tracks are helping you.

I have a field theme for sale on my website, but it wouldn't hurt to do a free one for you guys either. I'll add it to the queue! :D

If you'd like to check out the original field theme I did you can listen to it here. It's the first track, titled Onward!

Thanks again!

Bit By Bit Sound

Lvl 32 Bardbarian
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
Happy Halloween!
For this weeks free song I wanted to get into the spirit of the holiday and so I made a spooky track. Every great RPG has some kind of haunted mansion segment, right??

Download this song here:
https://bit-by-bit-sound.ck.page/0e0357156f

Let me know what you think, or if you have any requests for upcoming free tunes.

Bit By Bit Sound

Lvl 32 Bardbarian
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
Bring back Field Maps!
Arguably one of the more enjoyable parts of classic RPGs is the overworld/field map areas. It was always a blast to start searching for the next location in your journey, while finding secrets along the way.

As per hernanvalles88's request, I made a theme song specifically for the Field. Enjoy!

Download this song here:

Bit By Bit Sound

Lvl 32 Bardbarian
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
You're on a Boat!
Continuing with the overworld theme, I wrote this song for when your party travels across the ocean, whether it be on a sailboat, a massive ship, or a sentient whale.

Download this song here:
https://bit-by-bit-sound.ck.page/b57cff596c

Bit By Bit Sound

Lvl 32 Bardbarian
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
Even the best stories need some down time.
If you have a cutscene or a fun little mini game, give this track a try!

Download this song here:
https://bit-by-bit-sound.ck.page/edcd56d418

Parallax Panda

Got into VxAce ~2014 and never stopped...
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Swedish
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
Very nice tunes.

The obvious request: A blood pumping (boss) battle track (that matches the style of your battle track in the first post ofc!).

Every rpg needs a boss or two.

Bit By Bit Sound

Lvl 32 Bardbarian
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
Very nice tunes.

The obvious request: A blood pumping (boss) battle track (that matches the style of your battle track in the first post ofc!).

Every rpg needs a boss or two.
Ah yes, that one has been in the back of my mind. I want to make sure I do it justice so I've been hesitant to dive into that one just yet, but it would seem it is almost time. :smile:

Thanks for the request!

Parallax Panda

Got into VxAce ~2014 and never stopped...
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Swedish
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
Sure thing. I hope you get around to it.

Another less obvious request (if you’re still holding off on the boss tunes); a small collection of ME/jingles would be cool. And since they’re in general much shorter than full songs it would probably be much faster to create too (I assume).

Stuff like: sleeping at an Inn, finding a secret, getting a (key?) item, etc. I’m aware you already have a victory jingle in the battle track pack btw. I like that one.

Bit By Bit Sound

Lvl 32 Bardbarian
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
Sure thing. I hope you get around to it.

Another less obvious request (if you’re still holding off on the boss tunes); a small collection of ME/jingles would be cool. And since they’re in general much shorter than full songs it would probably be much faster to create too (I assume).

Stuff like: sleeping at an Inn, finding a secret, getting a (key?) item, etc. I’m aware you already have a victory jingle in the battle track pack btw. I like that one.
Ahh that is a great idea! I'll keep that in mind. :smile:

Bit By Bit Sound

Lvl 32 Bardbarian
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
It's Crystal Clear...That you should download this track!
If you have any kind of ice or crystal area in your game, you are going to want to download this track. It even works for snowy towns or villages. As always, these are just suggestions. Use the track however you would like!

Download this song here:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Come join our stream starting at 2pm and win cool stuff! :D
Star citizen just announced they will develop a roadmap for their planned roadmap...
And i thought i needed order on my project... :kaoswt2:
Big City Greens had it right:
"Always back up your brain game, that's what I like to say!"
I think I've created a monster.
...and I love it. <3
Today represents my one year anniversary of throwing out the tile map. :LZSexcite: One year ago my game looked like...

And now for those that don't know, it looks like..

What a year, what a year indeed. RIP Tile Map, nobody misses you. :LZSwink:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fawfulizer