GolvaeGames

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
These tiles are messed up. the corner is bad. Is this just me?

Attachments

• cliffs.PNG
    cliffs.PNG
    63.6 KB · Views: 28

Andar

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
RMMV
it has nothing to do with the snow tiles, your grass example has exactly the same divider line - it's just less obvious because the white is a stronger contrast.

Faherya

The Knight of the Sad Figure
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Portuguese
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
No, is not you. MV RTP does have some grid faults in some tiles. Another example:
My mistake. Outside A2 is not in trouble.
QCBTgDm.png

Last edited:

GolvaeGames

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I dont know how to respond lol. After I looked, its so hard to tell but @Andar is right. So I dunno what to do

Faherya

The Knight of the Sad Figure
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Portuguese
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
If you talk about the small pebble located just around the corner of the ground, the smaller one: really not a mistake, but a matter of perspective. Watch:
tbEFiDv.png

When I said "No, it's not you", I was agreeing that some tiles are off the grid, producing certain bugs. Not that this is the case.

GolvaeGames

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
The example of the snow tile I gave was strong enough for the average person to notice. The grass tiles may be the same, but they are passable.

Kes

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
@Faherya The use of red font is restricted to Mods (we use it to, for example, issue strong warnings). Would you please edit your earlier post to change the red text.
Thanks

mlogan

Global Moderators
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Here, try this as a fix. There is still a noticeable corner, but it is much less "sharp" and hopefully will blend a bit better.
snowtilefix.png

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

It does sometimes get a little embarrassing that I often come here to ask for help with something and seldom have anything to actually show for it. If there is one thing though I can commend myself for, it's for sticking with an idea I've been tinkering with for this long now and gradually making headways. Even though I've been reserved about my progress, I can say I'm farther now than where I initially started.
I'm gonna put my project on pause for a tiny bit so I can explore the engine outside of it... Winging it can only get you so far LMFAO
Have seen some of my favorite people here posting and helping others with questions today -- love to see it!
Haven't been on here actively in awhile, project is going strong my biggest issue is the STORY, i'm refining the plot and learning so much i decided to take a writers class to improve even more but the programming and functionality of the game is stepping up nicely!
Hi everyone! Here's what I'm working on today! It's one of the dorms on campus. I know I said I wouldn't use assets but I reused a few things from the cafeteria hehe.
FCuxBOMXMAICK5e

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Anrirck