MysteryMan23

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I'm trying to take a look at IG Maker. I don't plan to seriously use it for anything; I just want to look at some of the templates they had. Kind of interesting stuff in there, at least to me.

However, I'm having trouble activating the trial. It seems to go on and on without actually doing anything. Are the activation servers still up? Or is this thing completely dead? Thanks.

Resurrection Games

Veteran Gamer
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
From what I remember you just click on "continue trial" without entering a key. and it should work.

warock

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
english
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
But do you get everything with the trial?

MysteryMan23

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
From what I remember you just click on "continue trial" without entering a key. and it should work.
Sorry, just saw your post. The closest I have to what you describe seems to be going into "Activate" and then choosing to activate in Trial Mode. However, when I do, it seemingly takes forever to activate. It's like it's trying to contact the servers and failing.

Andar

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
RMMV
@MysteryMan23
from what I remember there are two different updates, and they can only be installed in a specific order.
one of the updates is linked in the same email that gave you the original download, and the other was linked in the support area.

The download in the support area no longer exists, but the update linked in the mail is the one that is needed for the activation. Did you download and install that update as well?

Because without that update I don't think anything is possible anymore as the program has completely dropped support everywhere (and I know that the company who created it, which was NOT Enterbrain/Kadokawa, went into competition against them by creating a game engine very similar to the RMs).

MysteryMan23

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I never really got IG Maker the full version, so I didn't get any emails about it. Is there any other way to get that update?

Andar

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
RMMV
then you need to ask official support with a support ticket

ApproximatelyCats

Teeth Eating Anomaly
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMXP
I'm trying to activate my old copy with my key and having the same issues.
Found the update link: https://old.rpgmakerweb.com/support

Even with my activation information all being in there it just loads forever.
-I'm sending in a support ticket to see if I can find a way to fix this.

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Is this Profile Banner thing new? Or did I just discovered it now?
Well.. I was going to post my randomly generated road experiments... But the new "Attach Files" on profile posts seems to be quite buggy. Also there's no more option to insert Imgur images. Highly unfortunate. Guess I'll give them a bit to fix it and go back to messing with stuff.
my first day back to working on my project and i'm pooped!! hope to get back in the rhythm soon!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
beccokiwis