MysteryMan23

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I'm trying to take a look at IG Maker. I don't plan to seriously use it for anything; I just want to look at some of the templates they had. Kind of interesting stuff in there, at least to me.

However, I'm having trouble activating the trial. It seems to go on and on without actually doing anything. Are the activation servers still up? Or is this thing completely dead? Thanks.

Resurrection Games

Veteran Gamer
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
From what I remember you just click on "continue trial" without entering a key. and it should work.

warock

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
english
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
But do you get everything with the trial?

MysteryMan23

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
From what I remember you just click on "continue trial" without entering a key. and it should work.
Sorry, just saw your post. The closest I have to what you describe seems to be going into "Activate" and then choosing to activate in Trial Mode. However, when I do, it seemingly takes forever to activate. It's like it's trying to contact the servers and failing.

Andar

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
RMMV
@MysteryMan23
from what I remember there are two different updates, and they can only be installed in a specific order.
one of the updates is linked in the same email that gave you the original download, and the other was linked in the support area.

The download in the support area no longer exists, but the update linked in the mail is the one that is needed for the activation. Did you download and install that update as well?

Because without that update I don't think anything is possible anymore as the program has completely dropped support everywhere (and I know that the company who created it, which was NOT Enterbrain/Kadokawa, went into competition against them by creating a game engine very similar to the RMs).

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Made another map, this one even has a cool moving waterfall. I'll have an animated GIF later whenever I'm done adding stuff. :LZSwink:
Back here again?! RPG MAKER, I can't quit you. :kaosigh:
um... why didn't anyone tell how easy it is to add motions to Sideview battlers? I literally copied the last one, changed the name and index, said where it should play, and boom... I've got intro motions.
Lately when I listen to 1970s songs, I always think that the "real world" is still at mid 70s. What we experience now is a futuristic dream. With this point of view, even 80s and 90s looks super futuristic. :D

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kubet88net