So I'm using the basic castle map included, and I can't overwrite tiles.

CressyKITR

Warper
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I had looked up this problem before, and now I've forgotten how. I recall some sort of key in order to delete the background tile in order to place the new one.

Example:
ex.PNG
The right is the normal banner, and the left is what I was trying to do. A tattered banner. However, the tile below it will NOT delete, and if I try too hard, it places more of those square walls around it? I'm very confused.

Shaz

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Those are on the upper layers. You need to draw over those tiles with the top left B tile (which is the 'erase' tile), and then redraw what you really want there.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

An actual dwarf with an actual axe is not so fascinating as the fantasy counterpart...
I'm so back and forth on pre-ording MZ. I can totally wait for a better deal down the road (since I don't need the extras and waiting to see how YEP plugins turn out) but there's something about the fun in playing with "a new toy".
:rheh:
Who knew a adding menu commands would be so hard for something that should be a basic feature.
When you discover great tileset resources that you completely forgot that you had. :kaomad3::kaopride:
Just got a better look at the MZ RTP. I'm very happy with it, especially the sci-fi tiles and sprites. Glad I pre-ordered.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Frostybox