So many Parallax JS's... which to choose?

Discussion in 'Javascript/Plugin Support' started by Neverward, Jun 21, 2016.

1. Neverward

Neverward Keeping it trill Veteran

First Language:
    English
    Hello there. So programmers are making a lot of JavaScripts that help us Parallax, and it's very awesome and I'm excited to work with them. But because there's so many I'm having a hard time figuring out which one is right for what I need. People seem happy with most of them, but I was wondering if there's some anyone can recommend from experience.

The script should have one or no dependencies if possible, I want it simple. It needs the normal above and below layers, as well as a lighting layer that blends with the overall image. Maybe even an animated fog layer would be great. I'm really obsessed with having the perfect ambiance and if anyone could help me figure out which of all these great Scripts I can try out, I'm ready to experiment with a few :)

Thanks for your time, I'd be really grateful if someone could help settle my indecision!

Edit: I realized I should have posted this in the less important questions thread right after I posted... sorry about that >< I won't do that again!

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 21, 2016
  2. Noctis

Noctis Veteran Veteran

First Language:
    Filipino