So... More Crops?

Jade_D

Warper
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I've looked everywhere. Couldn't find them. Made these. Also, why no cabbages in crates? Fixed that too, enjoy.

From top left to bottom right: Crate O' Cabbage, Box O' Onion, Lentil Bean (Bush?), and White Carrot- I mean "Onions".

These are recolors / reworkings of original MV art. Do not use unless you have a legal copy. Attribution is requested and please do not repost unedited versions of these spites without attribution. Feel free to repost edits as my art skills are terrible and the onions are fuzzy.

Update 07/23/2019: Apple Trees and Lemons
Additional things, because I needed lemons and apples already are in crates. All previous terms still apply

From top left to bottom right: TreeShortener (TM*), Box O' Lemon, Floating Fuzzy Lemons, and Floating Fuzzy Apples

Using MVs two layers of transparency, you can use the default bottom from the tall tree, the TreeShortener (TM*)
and a Floating Fuzzy fruit of your choice.

(Blue -dashed lines are tile boarders)

I hope you all find them useful.

* its not a real trademark, I'm using this as a joke

Attachments

Last edited:

phamtruong1992

Mage Art - Green Dragon
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Nice cabbages you have there. You know, we dragons like eating those... for diet. No meat november!

gothicvoid

[GothicVoid]
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Love the onions!!! and yas! cabbages in crates! TY :)

NickPat91

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Those look pretty cool, Jade_D; and I was wondering if you do other types of tilesets besides crops.

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Just had a stranger SPRINT away from me in the grocery store. Talk about overreaction...
...I don't think I'm that ugly! ^-^
I wonder if I can go outside ye-

Government: lemme stop you right there
Alright, who's playing Jumanji? And whose turn is it?!
*Buys all the PVGames assets, ends up creating his own ground tiles.* At least I used the other types of graphics? Right? :kaoswt:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KURAMAA0